Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Quoting the BZ rules:

(...) We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.). Giving "constructive criticism" of a model such as, specifying that you do not find them attractive because of the length of their nose, or the size of their hips is deemed acceptable but we ask that you please try and refrain from that as well as it still upsets some members. (...)

I'm not saying anything against this thread so far, but please do make sure it won't get ugly around here, okay? :flower:

Multiple mentions for Lima! Which of course, is acceptable- to each their own. Out of curiosity what is it about her that some of you find unattractive?

On the topic of Marisa...LOL I like her body, but her face usually looks beyond old. I've liked her face on few occasions, one of them being during maybe the 2006 vs show (?) But only from afar, up close you could see the pounds of make up and its all bad.

success breeds contempt. I'm sure they are gonna say she has ugly teeth and a fat face. You know, the classics. :whistle:

Success breeds contempt? The same can be said for any other model named on this thread.

I find absolutely nothing attractive about Adriana.

Why aren't people allowed to find Adriana Lima unattractive if they want to Dreamss? Not to be too blunt, but it's that type of fandom that causes all of Adriana's fans on Bellazon to catch a negative label anyway. If it's her teeth that someone finds unattractive, then it's her teeth. It has absolutely nothing to do with her being successful. That's like Daphne fans telling you that you don't like her because you're jealous. You repeatedly make absolutely absurd comments all over this board. It's ironic that you would start this topic and then deem anyone who doesn't find Adriana to be attractive, 'jealous'.

Why aren't people allowed to find Adriana Lima unattractive if they want to Dreamss? Not to be too blunt, but it's that type of fandom that causes all of Adriana's fans on Bellazon to catch a negative label anyway. If it's her teeth that someone finds unattractive, then it's her teeth. It has absolutely nothing to do with her being successful. That's like Daphne fans telling you that you don't like her because you're jealous. You repeatedly make absolutely absurd comments all over this board. It's ironic that you would start this topic and then deem anyone who doesn't find Adriana to be attractive, 'jealous'.

oh please save me this self righteous talk. This sound like something you've been trying to say for a while now.My comment came out more harsh than intended..s.But Adriana sure has a lot of haters and some will say they find her unattractive even if they don't...And who exactly are u to tell me my comments are absurd just because u disagree with them? I suggest u get yourself used to seeing my 'absurd' comments because I'm not gonna change them anytime soon.I'm actually not asking anyone not to find Adriana unattractive. It's just u who take it as not allowing Adriana not to be found unattractive.

oh please save me this self righteous talk. This sound like something you've been trying to say for a while no.My comment came out more harsh than intended..s.But Adriana sure has a lot of haters and some will say they find her unattractive even if they don't...And who exactly are u to tell me my comments are absurd just because u disagree with them? I suggest u get yourself used to seeing my 'absurd' comments because I'm not gonna change them anytime soon.I'm actually not asking anyone not to find Adriana unattractive. It's just who u take it as not allowing Adriana not to be found unattractive. E

Are you kidding me? LOL you're claiming that the people who find Adriana unattractive are jealous. "Success breeds contempt", really now? :rofl: and now you talk about disagreement? You're the one that implies that anyone that disagrees with Adriana being beautiful is jealous, yet I'm the one that has a problem with people disagreeing with me? Yes Adriana has haters (if you define people that don't find her to be the most beautiful creature in the world as haters), but she also has fans that think that people do not have the right to dislike her or dislike the way she looks. And that shit is FAR more annoying. Just because she is the idea of perfection in both yours and my head, does not mean the people that don't feel that way are right, wrong, or jealous. It's called perception. And self righteous? Hardly dear. it's known as having some common sense.

oh please save me this self righteous talk. This sound like something you've been trying to say for a while now.My comment came out more harsh than intended..s.But Adriana sure has a lot of haters and some will say they find her unattractive even if they don't...And who exactly are u to tell me my comments are absurd just because u disagree with them? I suggest u get yourself used to seeing my 'absurd' comments because I'm not gonna change them anytime soon.I'm actually not asking anyone not to find Adriana unattractive. It's just u who take it as not allowing Adriana not to be found unattractive.

Alright.... this discussion isn't my problem, but the f*ck would someone call Lima unattractive if they didn't think so? I%20dont%20know.gif

Alright.... this discussion isn't my problem, but the f*ck would someone call Lima unattractive if they didn't think so? I%20dont%20know.gif

:rofl: :rofl: it's all out of jealousy, obviously it cannot be possible that they just do not find her to be attractive or that she isn't their type. There has to be an elaborated and complex reason for not finding Adriana to be the best looking woman in the world. You should know by now, Adriana has to be everybody's type.

Babe, success and beauty aint the same thing. Surely u know that. I wasn't talking about her beauty, I was talking about her SUCCESS. So I don't know where you're going with this.

Speak for yourself, I do not find her perfect. And I'm not asking anyone else to

Babe, success and beauty aint the same thing. Surely u know that. I wasn't talking about her beauty, I was talking about her SUCCESS. So I don't know where you're going with this.

Speak for yourself, I do not find her perfect. And I'm not asking anyone else to

Yes.... surely that's why you followed up with the initial quote, discussing her features 'fat face'/'teeth'/whatever else you said.

And about who am I to tell you that your comments are absurd? lol

Again, ironic coming from someone who for example, thinks certain polls are unnecessary and should be deleted because he doesn't like them. :cain: So tolerant.

Anyway, if it had nothing to do with looks and it was all about her success, why even comment on what I asked? I was inquiring why people found her unattractive. But if you want to now act like you were talking only about her success and nothing else, do so.

I didn't say I didn't like those polls, I said I thought they were unnecessary. But u can keep putting words in my mouth. And why would i act like I'm talking about her looks when I mentioned success and I said agian I meant success. So because u say I meant beauty then that has to be it? This is some double standard shit going on here.

It's almost laughable how u make yourself seem like the perfectly normal Adriana fan and make the rest of us seem like the obsessed stans.

I'm outta here... U may go on.

Stuff like this may very well be part of the reason people find Adriana so unappealing. The amount of drama some (seems like the majority) of her fans bring to the table over every little aspect of her life is beyond nauseating at the best of times. Some of her fans uber fandom actually make me fully dislike the woman to the point that I can find the smallest flaw and have a justifiable reason in my mind as to finding her that much more unattractive, and that is never a good thing. (not saying Adriana's ugly, far from it)

The only other fans that may very well top you guys is the uber fanatical Candice/Bar fans.

In closing may I just add... Chill the **** out! :rofl: and let the others take some of the heat off you guys for awhile.

Anywho right now the only model I can think of that actually makes me wtf :yuckky: is Abbey Lee Kershaw, gimme time I'll find more I promise.

Stuff like this may very well be part of the reason people find Adriana so unappealing. The amount of drama some (seems like the majority) of her fans bring to the table over every little aspect of her life is beyond nauseating at the best of times. Some of her fans uber fandom actually make me fully dislike the woman to the point that I can find the smallest flaw and have a justifiable reason in my mind as to finding her that much more unattractive, and that is never a good thing. (not saying Adriana's ugly, far from it)

The only other fans that may very well top you guys is the uber fanatical Candice/Bar fans.

In closing may I just add... Chill the **** out! :rofl: and let the others take some of the heat off you guys for awhile.

Anywho right now the only model I can think of that actually makes me wtf :yuckky: is Abbey Lee Kershaw, gimme time I'll find more I promise.

Yo, I know you're busy and everything... But I love the fuck outta you. Ttys, yes?

THANK YOU!

AnaBBarrosFan surely this answers your question to me.

So if a model has many passionate fans here who are active in her threads and post news and start valid discussion and talk about how they like the model, it automatically makes them fanatics? Thanks for the heads up.

Gotta give u props for saying exactly why u dislike her.

AnaBBarrosFan surely this answers your question to me.

So if a model has many passionate fans here who are active in her threads and post news and start valid discussion and talk about how they like the model, it automatically makes them fanatics? Thanks for the heads up.

Gotta give u props for saying exactly why u dislike her.

No.

I say this because if you infer from her comment, her fans being ape-shit adds (terms like "that much more") to the dislike. If you don't see rainbows and sunshine pouring out of her asshole, then her fans jumping on you when you critique her, will only magnify that dislike, not create it from scratch.

Nice try, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...