Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Jennifer Lawrence - she's OK but not nearly as hot as everyone says

Well see, I'm not sure if Jennifer Lawrence is really loved that much because of her looks.

She certainly is attractive, but not in a super-conventional way.

Her appeal is more the combination of her undeniable acting talent and her super-goofy public persona.

Actually, one of my guy friends said he finds her personality really annoying, but thinks physically she's very hot.  I used to think the same thing as you, but apparently guys think she's hot.

^^HENRY CAVILL IS JUST :drool:

Actually, one of my guy friends said he finds her personality really annoying, but thinks physically she's very hot.  I used to think the same thing as you, but apparently guys think she's hot.

Her personality is the worst and her looks aren't anything either, in my opinion. I honestly can't stand her. 

To be honest I am starting to agree with this. I used to LOVE Jennifer and her whole personality and everything, but now I feel like the whole "quirky girl, WHOPPS I TRIPPED AND I LOVE PIZZA RELATABLE" thing is starting to get a bit played out. That being said that doesn't necessarily mean she its her fault or her personality is wrong. I mostly blame the media for making her annoying. 

I still do think she is a very talented actress and quite gorgeous :thumbsup:

Jennifer Lawrence has a good actress look - she's somewhat pretty but not in an obvious way.  She can pass as both the plain Jane and the love interest.  She can play herself up or down.

I think Kristen Stewart has a good actress look, too.  Because she's not outrageously gorgeous, it's believable when she plays the shy, awkward girl.  But IMO she is still cute enough where you can understand why a good looking guy would be into her.

• 1 month later...

I also like Kate,very unique .

My list is so big,but for now:

Mila Kunis,I can't stand this bitch at all.

Alessandra Ambrosio,ok I like her as model,style but not as beauty symbol,never find her hot.

Christy Turlington,never and won't ever understand why she's in the top 5 supermodels of all time.

Karlie Kloss.