Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Nina and Bergje remind me that random face generator option of an old fifa video game...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'll stand by it, Nina displays facial features one might find with dwarfism, and Bregie looks like

post-1004-0-1446154506-66373_thumb.jpg

Would you still say Elsa > Chrissy for now? :rofl:

Toss up? I actually think I find the troll better looking to a marginal degree. I'm not even kidding.

Pretty, how did you just notice Elsa's strange (imo ugly) eyes? lol

I think on a subconscious level I tended to completely ignore her buggy eyed shots in favor for the more esthetically pleasing pictures. Or temporary insanity? That's the only thing I can think of.

Why are you 3 doing this  :cry:

^ Can't be unseen, thanks! lol

I've tried to like her again but I can't do it.....  Elsa <O   .  O>  those eyes are a huge monumental NOPE.  Wide set & cat shaped and not in a good away ... not attractive imo. Then I'm gonna factor in her lack of tits ϾϿ, odd abs waist thingy, (It's an alright body, but pretty emaciated, flat, and alarmingly thin.  She has curves that come from bone structure more than fitness.  When I see her I think: "she must be hungry all the time") lack of weight,  and now her new Mother of the Dragons hair coloring...

I can't believe I'm saying this but Candice >>>>>>>>> Elsa

۝       ۝
      ں
    <->

:rofl:

Okay stressing the point further... Nina >>>>>>>> Elsa

:shock:  So much it is???

I can't believe I'm saying this but Candice >>>>>>>>> Elsa

۝       ۝

ں

<->

post-35596-0-1446154507-85162_thumb.gif

I get where y'all are coming from with Elsa, tho. Tho I still like her. xD 

But Candice's man arms trump the seen-can't-be-unseen with Elsa's eyes for me.

Would you still say Elsa > Chrissy for now? :rofl:

Toss up? I actually think I find the troll better looking to a marginal degree. I'm not even kidding.

Your Elsa hate went from 0 to 100 very quickly :rofl:

It's over 9000 :rofl:

... Bregie looks like

http://i.imgur.com/ugxp7GN.jpg

Interesting you would compare her to Sid b/c the nickname VH and I have for her is "Siddy" :rofl:

Are her friends secretly making fun of her? :rofl: That's my guess

I've never understood Stella's hype.  She's really meh to me.  Her hairline drives me nuts - huge widow's peak or something going on there.

Look-wise I don't get her appeal. Her expressions (esp. her eyes) are often dead. There is something bot-like about her. However she does have an odd aura of mysteriousness, sexiness and sensuality. Maybe that's what draws people to her :idk:

... Bregie looks like

http://i.imgur.com/ugxp7GN.jpg

Interesting you would compare her to Sid b/c the nickname VH and I have for her is "Siddy" :rofl:

Are her friends secretly making fun of her? :rofl: That's my guess

On a positive note, I think she has been working with a Speech Therapist b/c her lisp has been less noticeable recently and she has toned down her voice to a less annoying level :p

I've never understood Stella's hype. She's really meh to me. Her hairline drives me nuts - huge widow's peak or something going on there.

Look-wise I don't get her appeal. Her expressions (esp. her eyes) are often dead. There is something bot-like about her. However she does have an odd aura of mysteriousness, sexiness and sensuality. Maybe that's what draws people to her :idk:
That's what it is about her. Usually I don't like girls like her. She has a very similar look in all shots but there is something so mysterious and sexy about her. She draws you in. Like pretty said only a few people get her. I like that she never smiles haha.

I'll stand by it, Nina displays facial features one might find with dwarfism

I forgot to say that this made me laugh out loud.  The dwarfism thing hadn't occurred to me, but she definitely has a type of face that isn't considered classically attractive.  Other people have this type of face, too, and I'm convinced it's some sort of genetic mutation (seriously!).  This "type" features low-set eyes and a short, wide nose.  You could argue people with this type of face also often have a big forehead.

The only two famous people I can think of who have faces like this are Rihanna and Nina.

rihanna_2005_16me32r-16me347.jpg?x=400&q                                       post-63572-0-1446154527-6274_thumb.jpg

post-63572-0-1446154527-65268_thumb.jpg             post-63572-0-1446154527-6672_thumb.jpg  

I can totally see where Pretty is coming from with the dwarfism comment - people with achondroplasia (the most common form of dwarfism) also have faces that look like this.  Also, Rihanna has a nose job in the second picture.  And whenever Nina has makeup on, she wears liner on her top lid only, most likely to make her eyes look higher.