Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Anna Ewers - Honestly guys, this is an elaborate prank right? You're all pretending? :ninja:

She is an amazing model 

Her beauty is "special" but to deny her incredible ability to model -supermodel level- is blindness.

Same thing for Blanca Padilla

I always thought Linda Evangelista was fugly BUT what a fashion model!

ps: And look at me with my new set... Nina was on "any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive" list for ages :laugh:

I never denied her ability to model? I said she was unattractive. I get Anna's appeal as a model, particularly for HF but that doesn't mean I find her at all attractive, and I don't understand the demand that people apparently have to see her for VS or SI.

I think it was Pretty who said Nina looks like she had mild dwarfism and now I can never unsee it. :ninja:

I never denied her ability to model? I said she was unattractive. I get Anna's appeal as a model, particularly for HF but that doesn't mean I find her at all attractive, and I don't understand the demand that people apparently have to see her for VS or SI.

I think it was Pretty who said Nina looks like she had mild dwarfism and now I can never unsee it. :ninja:

I get what you meant, it was more for the people who think a model must be a perfect Barbie.

And i hope she will never work for VS, she too good for becoming a Barbie with hair extension and shit (Taylor) :cry2:

And for Nina I've always said dawn syndrome... 

Anna Ewers - Honestly guys, this is an elaborate prank right? You're all pretending? :ninja:

She is an amazing model 

Her beauty is "special" but to deny her incredible ability to model -supermodel level- is blindness.

Same thing for Blanca Padilla

Same opinion here,Anna is a super one for me,

Bianca has great beauty too,I don't usually look at her body when I see her pictures,I always concentrate on her face,amazing beauty indeed.

Stella Maxwell

Elsa Hosk

Kate Grigorieva

Jasmine Tookes

Behati Prinsloo

Gisele Budchen

Izabel Goulart

Candice Swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Rachel Hilbert

Alessandra Ambrosio

Barbara Palvin

Chrissy Teigen

Nina Agdal

Jessica Gomes

Irina Shaik

Gigi Hadid

Kate Bock

Samantha Hoopes

Kelly Rorhback

Ashley Smith

Sandra Kubicka

Blanca Padilla

I''ll take these from your list,some I disagree which isn't a problem,to each his own opinion,some others I don't know ,and Ale I have expressed opinion before.

Elsa Hosk,though she has a very great body,but I don't like her face,little annoying to look at.

Gigi Hadid, has weird face.

Chrissy Teigen,has ugly face,weird body.

And I''ll add Taylor Hill,maybe I'm the only one here who doesn't like her beauty or find her hot,she has great popularity,rapid fan-base,but never appeals to me,need someone to tell me why all this hype around her everywhere,not here only in BZ but in other places too.

The new popularity is only because of VS. Before that she was known only by few people and for good reasons

Singular beauty & a natural born model.

&

Now, she works for VS.

Soul sold. Kiki sad.

Alexandria Morgan

984385483073176modelalexandramorganatten

the more I see her the more I think she is a total fraud.

Can somebody explain the Anna Ewers supermodel part?

To me she looks just just another top model..but  shorter than the standard.

Her face looks like Claudia S/Brigette B mixture lite, and there isn't that much personality or range IMHO.

She really hit the ground running as a model and was endorsed by Karl Lagerfeld. early on.