Bellazon

Most Beautiful eyes/eye color

rocwilder36

Big surprise to see most people list Adriana Adriana Adriana :cain: We could have a topic for sexiest left ventrical and she would win. :rofl:

Nooo please don't peg me as a member of the "Cult de Lima"! :o I have ranted before about the Adriana fanatics ruining polls, I was merely speculating that they are not "blue". I worked hard putting my post together too! In regards to the ventrical, yeh if there was ever a tie for that, they just say, "Adriana wins the tie b/c she has a sexier aorta-duh!" :ninja:

Big surprise to see most people list Adriana Adriana Adriana :cain: We could have a topic for sexiest left ventrical and she would win. :rofl:

Nooo please don't peg me as a member of the "Cult de Lima"! :o I have ranted before about the Adriana fanatics ruining polls, I was merely speculating that they are not "blue". I worked hard putting my post together too! In regards to the ventrical, yeh if there was ever a tie for that, they just say, "Adriana wins the tie b/c she has a sexier aorta-duh!" :ninja:

well duh!!

:rofl:

in general, i like blue eyes with a brunette and brown eyes with a blonde.

in general that sucks for people like me ... brown hair, brown eyes

everyone is so eye-colour-cist!!!

(that's right, in Canada we spell colour with a u in it)

I hate that I prefer light eyes... what about people with dark eyes? dark is pretty too!!

in general, i like blue eyes with a brunette and brown eyes with a blonde.

in general that sucks for people like me ... brown hair, brown eyes

everyone is so eye-colour-cist!!!

(that's right, in Canada we spell colour with a u in it)

I hate that I prefer light eyes... what about people with dark eyes? dark is pretty too!!

girl im after has very beautiful brown eyes :)

so were talking about eyes are we

i am the biggest eye freak in the entire world. end of story.

my picture collection...just the unique favorites of mine, they all share a similarity besides being my favorite...its concentrated on the eyes :heart:

my top top topp favorite models are in here yayy..my favorite pictures folder [exlcuding 5 pix]

adrianafrancesca0mv.th.jpg biancabalti0uc.th.jpg danielapestova5fh.th.jpg gettingreadyyyy2ap.th.jpg [does any one in bloody hell know who that girl is at the top...fucking beautiful lol who is thattttttttt :cry:] millajovovich5mp.th.jpg nataliavodianova8fd.th.jpg

my gisele & megan ewing pic arent working S;LKFJAS;DLKJFA;SDLKJF but yepp...those are teh wonders of the worldd

so were talking about eyes are we

i am the biggest eye freak in the entire world. end of story.

my picture collection...just the unique favorites of mine, they all share a similarity besides being my favorite...its concentrated on the eyes :heart:

my top top topp favorite models are in here yayy..my favorite pictures folder [exlcuding 5 pix]

adrianafrancesca0mv.th.jpg biancabalti0uc.th.jpg danielapestova5fh.th.jpg gettingreadyyyy2ap.th.jpg [does any one in bloody hell know who that girl is at the top...fucking beautiful lol who is thattttttttt :cry:] millajovovich5mp.th.jpg nataliavodianova8fd.th.jpg

my gisele & megan ewing pic arent working S;LKFJAS;DLKJFA;SDLKJF but yepp...those are teh wonders of the worldd

Damn that picture of Milla Jovovich scared my a lil cause in the lil image her eyes don't look that open but as soon as you click on her the eyes get real big...LOL

Edited by Kurupt