Bellazon

Most Beautiful eyes/eye color

rocwilder36

I love the girls eyes from National Geographic magazine, the Afganistan girl. I remember seeing that mag in art class, AMAZING, and they are such a great, rare color. They have such emotion in them. I also think Adriana Lima has got some fantastic set of eyes. Thats what I first noticed about Adri. I think they are her best feature.

isabeli fontana eyes appear to be violet in this pic even tho im not sure whether or not they are contacts or not(even tho her natural eyes are striking blue)

btw im proud my post has been going on so long but im seeing a shortage in "rare, exotic, or strange eyes" im looking for eye colors with rare combinations and patterns i.e the national geographic girl, jessica stam eyes that shock you and im not really seeing that. U dont wanna be a board bully but giving you some hints and guidelines.

isabeli fontana eyes appear to be violet in this pic even tho im not sure whether or not they are contacts or not(even tho her natural eyes are striking blue)

btw im proud my post has been going on so long but im seeing a shortage in "rare, exotic, or strange eyes" im looking for eye colors with rare combinations and patterns i.e the national geographic girl, jessica stam eyes that shock you and im not really seeing that. U dont wanna be a board bully but giving you some hints and guidelines.

post-2556-1138149387_thumb.jpg

post-2556-1138149401_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I agree, Adri had amazing eyes. But her eyes usualy just look either blue or gray. Ana on the other hand (im sorry, I can't help it, i think Ana is just perfect) have these ranges from flint gray to crystal blue to an almost sparkling green, sure it had to do with lighting, but lighting can only do so much. *waves Ana flag*

~Lolz well i guess everybody knows by now-i'm like the biggest Ana Beatriz and Adrian L. fan! :laugh:

so i'm gonna pick between these two-- i would say Ana but i think she wears colored contacts or something, becoz her eye color changes SO MUCH! :unsure: sometimes they are blue-then green-then gray-and i've also seen pictures of Ana with brown hazel eyes :blink: it ain't really nuthin new--becoz i know lots of models wear color contacts! :whistle: N- i can see them doing it-becoz they are constantly changing thier looks all the time-they have to.

Adriana on the otherhand=her eyes pretty much stay the same color :drool: depending on the lighting the color does vary very slightly--but you can tell it's a NATURAL change--so on eyecolor MOS DEF Adriana! (Y)

now IMO mos beautful eyes--like shape and all, would MOS DEF be Ana! :yes: I'm just a guy who is a sucker for large-sexy almond shaped eyes--unique eyes and she's definitely has that locked down! :evil: