Bellazon

Most Beautiful eyes/eye color

rocwilder36

Well...there's the girl from National Geographic, she's got amazing eyes :) :p

now thats what i mean now those are extremely beautiful eyes. I think it was a girl from afghanistan. It gets disapointing to hear people say christina and all tohse other normal ppl who just are ordinary and are only on ur mind cuz of their highly famed status. BTW once again does anyone have any pics of someone wit rare eye colors? Like violet, caspain pearl gray, that sorta thing.

The only way a person can have violet eyes is if they are born with albinism. An example would be model Connie Chiu. It is even rare for a person with albinism to have violet eyes.

post-1063-1137912901_thumb.jpg

post-1063-1137913050_thumb.jpg

Sorry Liz. :laugh:

post-1063-1137912920_thumb.jpg

She was known for her "violet" eyes. They are obviously blue. :)

post-1063-1137913501_thumb.jpg

Still beautiful though. :wub:

Well...there's the girl from National Geographic, she's got amazing eyes :) :p

now thats what i mean now those are extremely beautiful eyes. I think it was a girl from afghanistan. It gets disapointing to hear people say christina and all tohse other normal ppl who just are ordinary and are only on ur mind cuz of their highly famed status. BTW once again does anyone have any pics of someone wit rare eye colors? Like violet, caspain pearl gray, that sorta thing.

The only way a person can have violet eyes is if they are born with albinism. An example would be model Connie Chiu. It is even rare for a person with albinism to have violet eyes.

post-1063-1137912901_thumb.jpg

post-1063-1137913050_thumb.jpg

Sorry Liz. :laugh:

post-1063-1137912920_thumb.jpg

She was known for her "violet" eyes. They are obviously blue. :)

post-1063-1137913501_thumb.jpg

Still beautiful though. :wub:

omg I'm gonna have nightmares that first girl is shit scary!!!!!hahah

and Elizabeth def. has blue eyes.

I have seen people with violet eyes before it can happen i just dont have pics of it. There is a show that comes on on bbc called at home with the braithwaites and a woman on that show has eyes that are clearly blueish purplish hence violet. You are correct tho in those pics liz eyes are royal blue but im sure if you look hard enuff ull find pics of her eyes that are violet.