Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

^

I have two unopened GOT books that analyzes the history and lore.  In a while I should have some time to look at it.

OMG this meme:

DGRyzfBUMAAyFmX?format=jpg&name=large

Jorah, when he returns: "Khaleesi! I have fulfilled your command! Also I stole some forbidden knowledge from the Citadel's restricted section."

*drops a copy of "Seven Sex Positions for Seven Kingdoms" on the desk*

J: "I thought we could start with 'ours is the fury'! Because our love is furiously strong!"

Dany: ?? oh wow I didn't think you'd survive oops  

24 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

thanks for the heads up!  

I heard on the news that HBO got hacked...I wonder...

This leak has NOTHING to do with the hack. This leak originated from one of HBO's Asian overseas distributors. If people are out there leaking episodes (something that can get them in prison) it's because this has to be highly profitable, because there's none of that with literally any other show and well there's 90million GOT pirates all over the world so I would guess that it's really profitable. I hope they rain down on that person hard for the leak. All entertainment aside, HBO and everyone involved with GOT works so hard for the show that it is a shame how that work gets worked around with. 

^^

OK I see.  On the news they also mentioned GOT content too.  I didn't read the news articles about it or anything, but just heard a sound byte.

ow wow, i just peaked at it and it looks very good.  Escalation! I thought the battle would be short but this is a big one and the real deal!