Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

what did you want to happen?

Spoiler

So apparently Yara/Theon/Sandsnakes were a bunch of chumps lol.  All the buildup in S6 and they're gone in ten minutes.  So the odds are more even for the Lannisters, and now they have a new, budding ally.

n3fYTTZLX8g.jpg

5 hours ago, elfstone said:

Since we know by now that all prophecies about Cersei are legit,  I'm curious which 'little brother' will ultimately kill her.  Euron or Theon? :/

Euron and Theon are not related to her?  Probably Tyrion if the prophecy is true

^

Interesting observations.  

I've heard that the books have ended and the show is basically fanfiction now.

Littlefinger's speech is so weird and stupid.  It made no sense for him to try to charm and communicate with Jon in that way.  If I was Jon, I would have assigned some people to watch Littlefinger.

I think Theo looked at Euron, did the math and said, "F*ck this".  When he started gibbering , I was waiting for him to mutter: "Reek, reek reeeek.:D

I've always thought that actor that played Jorah would appeal to many women physically but his behavior is completely submissive/supplicating.  I find him difficult to watch.

The Sam scenes are interesting.  

I was thinking that the Nymeria scene is supposed to be symbolic of something, like a change or signal for her to take a certain action.

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I've heard that the books have ended and the show is basically fanfiction now.

I know the showrunners have meet with GRRM many times with one important meeting when they realized they were going to pass the books. My understanding is that they wanted to make sure the show ended the same way as GRRM is planning to end the books. The way they get there is likely to vary some (a lot?), but they wanted to be sure to get his approval.

2 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I know the showrunners have meet with GRRM many times with one important meeting when they realized they were going to pass the books. My understanding is that they wanted to make sure the show ended the same way as GRRM is planning to end the books. The way they get there is likely to vary some (a lot?), but they wanted to be sure to get his approval.

Interesting and important information, thanks.

41 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Interesting and important information, thanks.

I don't dismiss the possibility they changed their mind later, but they are big fans of the books and GRRM, so I would imagine how it ends is really important to them.

I know a lot of people who were fans of the books stopped watching the show once it caught up because they don't want the story lines ruined. I don't think I could have done that, one of the reasons I'm glad I had not read the books before the show.

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

I don't dismiss the possibility they changed their mind later, but they are big fans of the books and GRRM, so I would imagine how it ends is really important to them.

I know a lot of people who were fans of the books stopped watching the show once it caught up because they don't want the story lines ruined. I don't think I could have done that, one of the reasons I'm glad I had not read the books before the show.

The show's already so massive.  I had a similar dilemma with the Witcher.  It too, was massive.  I didn't read the books for either yet.  But eventually I think  I will.

There is so much fan angst due to the books that there were even TV comedy sketches and news/magazine articles done pointing it out.

Spoiler

teehee!

TvbOP60.gif