Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

Dany needs to do what Olenna said, i love Tyrion but i'm done now, get the dragons and burn everything down for god sake

why is so hard to believe the white walkers are real when demons, witches, dragons and stone people are running around :rofl:

The Tyrells deserved better, Olenna and Margeary were among the best characters, Olenna DID THAT tho

Jaime: "There are always lessons in failures"

Olenna: "Yes, you must be very wise by now"

and everything else she said, 100% legend :rofl:

Bran WTF

Missandei : You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir of the Iron Throne, rightful queen of the Andals and First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khalesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.

Davos: Jon Snow...King in the north

that part was hilarious :rofl: Jon's face was priceless

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

why is so hard to believe the white walkers are real when demons, witches, dragons and stone people are running around :rofl:

The Tyrells deserved better

that part was hilarious :rofl: Jon's face was priceless

Agree so much on all three    :thumbs_up:

30 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Lena looked really good in the show until the haircut change in S5, I just don't feel like it suits her really.

Yes.  It's interesting how she lost her hair when she got tortured, and then wore that haircut as queen.  Kind of like how some female professionals chop their hair off to look more serious and authoritative.  (and less sexualized)  Lena does look more like the "Ice queen" with that haircut.  Prior to that she was the beautiful woman.

Jaime's crewcut is pretty out of place.  It doesn't look good on him and it ages him.   The longer hair made him look younger.  He lost his hair after he returned from capture.  My guess is that the hair was foul and they just cut it off.  But there could be a symbolic purpose (Jaime as a "new man").  It would be interesting to hear about why the showrunners chopped off the hair.  or maybe it was the actor's choice?

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Yes.  It's interesting how she lost her hair when she got tortured, and then wore that haircut as queen.  Kind of like how some female professionals chop their hair off to look more serious and authoritative.  (and less sexualized)  Lena does look more like the "Ice queen" with that haircut.  Prior to that she was the beautiful woman.

Jaime's crewcut is pretty out of place.  It doesn't look good on him and it ages him.   The longer hair made him look younger.  He lost his hair after he returned from capture.  My guess is that the hair was foul and they just cut it off.  But there could be a symbolic purpose (Jaime as a "new man").  It would be interesting to hear about why the showrunners chopped off the hair.  or maybe it was the actor's choice?

Nah I wouldn't towards it to an actor's choice. The show throws around haircuts and the character's clothings quite a bit to demonstrate where they are at. A big example is Sansa in S7, she wears her hair like Cersei in S2-3 now to demonstrate how Cersei definitely had an effect on her. How far will that influence go? Will LF get his wishes? Will Arya arrive to Winterfell and if so, how will the dynamics change? Will Sansa be the one to decide if Bran gets to be Warden of the North? Many many questions to be answered in the following eps.

32 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Nah I wouldn't towards it to an actor's choice. The show throws around haircuts and the character's clothings quite a bit to demonstrate where they are at. A big example is Sansa in S7, she wears her hair like Cersei in S2-3 now to demonstrate how Cersei definitely had an effect on her. How far will that influence go? Will LF get his wishes? Will Arya arrive to Winterfell and if so, how will the dynamics change? Will Sansa be the one to decide if Bran gets to be Warden of the North? Many many questions to be answered in the following eps.

ahh!! good points.  I remember Sansa's hair and IIRC it was LF that pointed that out.  

Why was her hair dark in recent seasons?  I recall this being addressed as well but I don't remember the rationale

19 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

ahh!! good points.  I remember Sansa's hair and IIRC it was LF that pointed that out.  

Why was her hair dark in recent seasons?  I recall this being addressed as well but I don't remember the rationale

The dyed it when she left the Vale in the end of S4 to not be recognized and let it go to red again when she returned to Winterfell. Assuming it means she became a Stark again when she returned home, something she wasn't feeling much after also losing her aunt, (S4)

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

What do you guys think of Euron? 

I don't know. He has gone from not being in the show to being very important to the show in no time. I feel like I know almost nothing about him, except that he is apparently the greatest naval combatant in the world.

55 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Will Sansa be the one to decide if Bran gets to be Warden of the North?

I don't think that's possible. It seems like Bran will not accept it since he is the three-eyed raven.

2 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I don't think that's possible. It seems like Bran will not accept it since he is the three-eyed raven.

Well, she seems to be making some important decision so maybe for some unknown reason, they are leaving it to her? I just really want Sansa to reunite with Arya. I really really really do!