Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

Agree, an underrated moment. The Hound's confronting himself with his sins and wrongdoings of the past and Thoros was there to help. Especially since he serves the Red God, who says to burn the death, Thoros was really tolerant in helping The Hound bury them even if it was against his beliefs.

On 7/22/2017 at 8:12 AM, peroxideblonde said:

since i can't wait to see Cercei die i hope so :rofl:

I grow to like Jaime and i hope he'll go against her asap

I wonder if a hollywood ending will be avoided and showrunners will have  a scenario "Evil will prosper and live"?  Like it often does in real life.  

16 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Agree, an underrated moment. The Hound's confronting himself with his sins and wrongdoings of the past and Thoros was there to help. Especially since he serves the Red God, who says to burn the death, Thoros was really tolerant in helping The Hound bury them even if it was against his beliefs.

Interesting insights! I thought of this:

"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T. S. Eliot"

I think that scene (9 minutes) is a transformation scene, buttressed by his confrontation of the family's fate. The Hound becomes a "believer" while before, he was following the path but he had doubts.  

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

Cercei is 100% dead, is impossibile she can survive with 3289592347 enemies and 2 allies

I feel like that seems to be the case (the showrunners want us to believe that).   If that is the case, Maybe she'll escape?

Or she finds a way to defeat the attack?

35 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

for now i don't see that happening, we'll see but i don't think she will

Next episode will air today!

The thing is, if Cersei is dead then what's left for S8?  I read in an article that the Zombie King will not have any dialogue (he is meant to be a force of nature).  I guess S8 could become a season that's different from the prior ones?  Just thinking out loud.

There is also the long time gap between S7 and S8

There could be a scenario where the Iron throne is "no more".  I feel like this series was usually driven by an overarching baddie (eg. Ramsey Bolton, Cersei, Freys, etc.)  The characters that are left are not of this type .

I wish I could remember if it was GRRM or the showrunners who said the show is about the children. That makes sense when you consider that most of the main characters now are the children of the main characters from the first season. Of course the Lannisters don't fit into that with all the children gone, so who knows.

10 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I wish I could remember if it was GRRM or the showrunners who said the show is about the children. That makes sense when you consider that most of the main characters now are the children of the main characters from the first season. Of course the Lannisters don't fit into that with all the children gone, so who knows.

Cersei Tyrion and Jaime were the children of Tywin so..

46 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Cersei Tyrion and Jaime were the children of Tywin so..

I think I remember the statement being about the young ones, but you could be right. I would be more helpful if I could remember where I saw or read it.   :idk: