Bellazon

The Most Annoying Fan

Jade**

Most annoying 'celebrity' fans:

- Justin Bieber

- Jonas Brothers

- Everyone from Disney

- Twilight (They made ME hate Twilight!)

- Tokio Hotel

As for models ... I think we ALL are kind of annoyin, 'cuz we ALL defend our models b/c we love/admire/like them ... & while sometimes i say myself that i know that Bar is famous 95% thanks to her relation w/Leonardo, BUT if you call her 'famewhore' i'll kill you ... Fans are kind of like mommys, you can see the bad the bad things in the model you love but you won't let others say she has bad things :laugh:

Megan fox's fans are retarded!

'Hate them! :ninja:

ps : MeganFoxisthemostbeautifulwomanonearthafterthevirginMarieSheisGod!

:laugh::laugh:

the adriana fans say the same thing, they compared her with virgin mary too.

the hannah montana fans are annoying too.

the bar refaeli fans are annoying too. also the doutzen fans too, i like doutzen but her fans made me lose interest in doutzen.

-- Twilight Fans

-- Kim K's fans are pretty obnoxious nowadays.

-- Lima fans

-- Justin Beeber, or however you spell his name.

-- Jonas Brother's fans

-- Taylor Swift fans.

-- Lady Gaga... I'm completely obsessed with her, but aware us 'Little Monsters' get on everyone's nerves.

-- Glee fans are fucking coming out of the woodwork and driving my ears insane.

-- Fans of the Transformers movies. <_< It's not the best movie in the world. Grow up.

- Those Beatles fans are really annoying. (Right, Limer? I heard that that Baby.Jude9 really likes them.) They tried to change the world. Nothing ever happened. Get over it.

- Those people who really like model's that nobody ever has or ever will hear of. Gosh. :pinch:

That is all I have to say about this topic. :heythere:

Obvs it's Ophelia :whistle:

She's all: "I LOVE MASS EFFECT 2 :heart:" and so on with other games

And Cintia she's just so in love with :mad:

It's so annoying! <_< JEEZ!

:p :hug::rofl:

And that Limerlight fool he's all OMG ALINA VACARIU! :heart: :sex: I hate him :mad:

Oh wait :unsure::mellow:

Jade and AnaBarrosfan, if you can't play the game :no: :/ ...

Does that mean the 1,286 people who have Adri, Adriana, and Lima in their name can't either? Just asking. :laugh:

That was just a side note I couldn't resist, but by the "game" I mean the only reason I left this thread open is because I didn't think anyone would actually take it seriously by actually dissing fans o.o .

Jade and AnaBarrosfan, if you can't play the game :no: :/ ...

Does that mean the 1,286 people who have Adri, Adriana, and Lima in their name can't either? Just asking. :laugh:

That was just a side note I couldn't resist, but by the "game" I mean the only reason I left this thread open is because I didn't think anyone would actually take it seriously by actually dissing fans o.o .

Oh! I'm so sorry! Eeeks! :blush:

Now I have egg on my face. *sad music plays*

OMFG LIMERLIGHT WTF?!

How dare you say such horrid things about Mass Effect and Cintia?!

You are just so mean you butthead.

Gtfo out of my forum you jerkface!

don't you ever talk about Cintia again...your lips are not sweet and soft enough to even speak her name!!!111oneoneone!!! :angry:

Those emanuela de paula fans....geez, shes ugly as hell. :ninja: i don't even understand why people even go on her topic, or have over 500 photos of her :whistle: pssh what losers.

and this guy called limerlight?! i dunno...but i think hes a stalker, i think he is a "fan" of me...he keeps messaging me, its getting a little annoying to be honest :blink:

I take back my remarks. Ophelia is a wonderful member to this forum and is not a crazy fan at all :no:

Ya well this girl vanessaaa she's always messaging me too :mad: It's like I DON'T ALWAYS WANT TO TALK TO YOU! :p

Hey, screw you, I'M the biggest f*ckin' annoying mutherf*ckin bitch-ass fan in this bullsh*t goddamned thread! ME!!!

Oh, and since I also help run a site for Adriana Lima, you can add me in the list of annoying fans, as well. And with all due respect, you can go EFF yourself. Goodbye, hater!