Bellazon

The Most Annoying Fan

Jade**

Hey, screw you, I'M the biggest f*ckin' annoying mutherf*ckin bitch-ass fan in this bullsh*t goddamned thread! ME!!!

Oh, and since I also help run a site for Adriana Lima, you can add me in the list of annoying fans, as well. And with all due respect, you can go EFF yourself. Goodbye, hater!

^Actually, when you put it like that, yeah - you kind of are..! :p

^^I agree, why some people are celebs and have fans to begin with is just mindboggeling to me. Paris does nothing else than just...being there and being irritating and a pointless waste of space. And poking people to death with her knees and elbows from hell.

- Kim Kardashian. Just because she made a sex tape suddenly makes her important? Okay, so she's kinda hot, but really, there are billions of girls who are better looking than she is. And less stupid.

- Those annoying girls from the Hills and The City. Why do they even have fans?

- Olsen twin fans. They're usually pro ana girls using these two as their thinspo.

Kate Moss fans. Granted, I don't see much of em here but the tabloids and other models (Tyra, Janice Dickinson) talk of her like she's the perfect being. I don't even find her that pretty.