Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

The usual... banal and fruitless...VS gossip blog/articles should be secluded to the other thread- this thread should host poster made contributions that implicitly & explictly ridicule the for-profit Victoria's secret, victoria's secret models/personalities, and its associated 'zeitgeist/culture'.

That's the point of this thread. It's been this way in the beginning and then shifted elsewhere as the spirit was lost. And you haven't made any contribution at all in a long time, my dear. :cry2:

You want spurious-type banter? I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU. Let's discuss three things that have been on my mind.

First, I've heard that the reason why Lindsay Ellingson only does edits for Allure Magazine is becuz no other mags will hire her. "Girl next door", MY ASS. Seriously, look at her thread and find the last non-Allure magazine editorial she's done in the last six months, you won't find a THING. (Karma, my dear.)

Next in the agenda, if Nina Agdal is considered a "Victoria's Secret Angel" by the liberal media then what does that make Kate Upton, the Head VS Angel? Boy, I'm sure Spanky won't like that tidbit at all. I want Spanky to put her chunky munky boxing skills to use and get into a fight with Kate Upton. Let's see if those wasted hours of training are of any use and put the smackdown.

And lastly, we should create a name for a men's club for male celebs that date/marry VS girls. Guys like Leo DiCaprio, Adam Levine, Orlando Bloom, Tom Brady, Lenny Kravitz, and even Mark Walhberg have gone out of their way to snag a VS girl. So what's the club called? Sloppy Seconds?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to sue the prick that made this picture. And then I want to find the asshole in the photo and spit in his grave.

Ermmm...I don't think you can sue someone who lives in another continent. There might be some legal loophole if you play it right. Do some research. If worse comes to worse there is always putting a hit out on the dude or just do it yourself (Euro Trip!!!) (Y)

The "asshole" in the photo is Vince Camuto. I would love to see you try to go HAM on him and spit on his grave. Then watch you fight off his rent-a-cops.

First of all, it's a poor photoshop job. At least have the decency to use Quagmire or Cleveland's head and then I'll find it funny.

Secondly, Vince Camuto is a dick if he thinks he got the picture of the year. He better wash his hands nonstop to get the icky sticky out after touching these two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

psss, pssh:  Rumors? I love rumors!!!

A fully written first feature-length film of a proposed trilogy covering the future life and times of Behati's ADHD golden baby are now being reviewed by producers:

The Stars Beget a Child

Road to Greatness

Episode III:The High School Years

A reality TV show starring the ADHD-inflicted family trio is also in the works.   

cartoon_ear_whisper-783886.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

"

Former Victoria’s Secret Model Kylie Bisutti Releases Christian Clothing Line, God Inspired Fashion"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/07/former-victoria-s-secret-model-kylie-bisutti-releases-christian-clothing-line-god-inspired-fashion.html

She strikes again!  This reminds of a south park episode of exploiting Christianity for their own profit...

• 3 weeks later...

"

Former Victoria’s Secret Model Kylie Bisutti Releases Christian Clothing Line, God Inspired Fashion"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/07/former-victoria-s-secret-model-kylie-bisutti-releases-christian-clothing-line-god-inspired-fashion.html

She strikes again!  This reminds of a south park episode of exploiting Christianity for their own profit...

• 4 weeks later...