Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

I just find that they are disrespectful towards alot of their models by using Candice in that quantity, she has been in nearly every event for like the past two years, I just need them to make some air, give someone else some attention, some people treat her like she's some freaking deity and she can solve anything. This is something I found ages ago on a forum here and I think it basically describes Candice, her fans, her haters and everyone:

post-67297-0-1446084355-28146_thumb.png

post-67297-0-1446084355-74487_thumb.png

(Did I ever mention how much I love debates and arguments.....LOL @ my life. Don't stop till you get yo point across. Just realised how boring my life is...)

^I don't know if you meant BZ or not when you said 'on a forum here', but I'd like to point out that this was originally mine - posted on the VSFS '12 General DIscussion thread: http://www.bellazon....60#entry3059052 only I've seen it appear elsewhere on the internet since then...

Yes it was you! I remember when I didn't have an account (I only got it recently), and I was reading and I was in stitches with the Bruno Mars bukkake comment. I think I cried so hard from laughing. I lost track of that thread because it was updated so much during that time and I remember supermodelgif posted it on tumblr.

Your commentary = gold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WORLD ORDER GLOBAL GOVERNMENT

EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE #2238

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

CRIMINAL

post-19830-0-1446084357-1411_thumb.jpg

"ALIVE IF POSSIBLE, DEAD JUST AS GOOD"

post-19830-0-1446084357-18629_thumb.jpg

FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND ACCEPTABLE TASTE

TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

SECURE HIS FOLLOWERS AND VICTIMS

THROUGH MANDATORY REEDUCATION

OPERATION CALL SIGN: "ALL YOUR VS MODELS ARE BELONG TO US"

SENSITIVE DOCUMENT PLEASE SHRED

PHYSICIAN'S NOTE

3/11/13

Dr. Joshua Berger

New York Mount Sinai Hospital

Leni and Peter W. May Department of Orthopaedics

#231 Patient Candice Swanepoel

Grade 2 strain of the latissimus

-tenderness in the muscle, pain with resisted muscle strength testing or muscle stretch testing

-MRI imaging shows which may shows inflammation in the tendon

-aspects of the shoulder injured: the labrum and rotator cuff.

- 6-8 week recovery for a muscle strain is a reasonable estimate

*Patient attachment: A photograph of the recently developed permanent arch of her back. Patient is no longer capable of shifting back towards her natural posture.

post-19830-0-1446084357-21561_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

I don't know what's bigger? Candice's ego or her ass?

12/7/2011

post-40981-0-1446084359-84164_thumb.jpg

Razek here. Welcome.

post-40981-0-1446084359-98783_thumb.jpg

It’s Leo. You know, I’m done polishing my knob with Blake. I get an odd feeling that this is a crucial moment in my life and I'm startled by the suddenness of what I guess passes for an epiphany. There is nothing of value I can offer her. For the first time I see her as uninhibited; she seems stronger, less controllable, wanting to take me into a new and unfamiliar land - the dreaded uncertainty of a totally different world. I sense she wants to rearrange my life in a significant way - her eyes tell me this and though I see truth in them, I also know that one day, sometime very soon, she too will be locked in the rhythm of my insanity. All I have to do is keep silent about this and not bring it up - yet she weakens me, it's almost as if she's making the decision about who I am, and in my own stubborn, willful way I can admit to feeling a pang, something tightening inside, and before I can stop it I find myself almost dazzled and moved that I might have the capacity to accept, though not return, her love. I wonder if even now, right here in Nowheres, she can see the darkening clouds behind my eyes lifting. And though the coldness I have always felt leaves me, the numbness doesn't and probably never will.

How could she ever understand that there isn't any way I could be disappointed since I no longer find anything worth looking forward to?”

Uhhhhhhh

post-40981-0-1446084360-02075_thumb.jpg

I watched re-runs of the fashion shows last night and I just can’t make up my mind. You know what I’ll thinking? Early 20s, blonde. And not strawberry blonde. Blonde. I can't stress Blonde enough. And protruding ribs. I love protruding ribs.

post-40981-0-1446084360-06964_thumb.jpg

Well, Mr. Dicaprio, we have many lovely ladies that fit your specification.

Help me Ed. You know me. A little at least. There is an idea of a Leonardo Dicaprio, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Uhhhhhh….What?

I have all the characteristics of a human being—flesh, blood, skin, hair—but my depersonalization is so intense, had gone so deep, that my normal ability to feel compassion had been eradicated, the victim of a slow, purposeful erasure. I am simply imitating reality, a rough resemblance of a human being, with only a dim corner of my mind functioning. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing….

How about Heatherton, Erin? I think she can fulfill your needs.

You're a genius Ed. A fu*cking genius!

post-40981-0-1446084363-11031_thumb.jpg

"..................In other news today, Victoria's Secret Angel and top Limited Brands employee Karlie Kloss posed as a forewoman of rural itinerant sweatshop wage-slaves in a culturally-sensitive display of goodwill towards bleeding-heart liberals and the bottom rung of the value chain.........

post-40981-0-1446084363-14009_thumb.png

Superior Court of California

F-3356754

Evidence Code Section 1048-Restraining Order 4/28/12

See Attachment B-3

B-3

Diary excerpts

Wilkinson, Jennifer

Entry 3/13/12

-----------------------

You don't talk about Adriana. You watch her. You listen to her. That woman’s enlarged my mind. She’s a walking, living poet-archangel in the classic sense. I mean, sometimes I imagine that she'll just walk right by me, and she won't even notice me.

And suddenly her eyes, and her looks will grab me, and they'll throw me in a corner….– I mean, I'm no, I can't – I'm a little woman, I'm a little woman, she's, she's a great woman.

I should have been a puddle of promodial ooze scuttling across floors of silent seas – I mean –

There's something happening out here. It’s something that I don’t know. That's right. Adriana is clear in her mind, but her soul is mad. Oh, yeah. She's fading, I think. She hates all this. She hates it!

But she's a...She’s walking poetry out loud, all right. And a voice...She likes us because she's still an Angel. She's got plans for us. No, She’s not gonna help us. We're gonna help her. We’ve got to help her.

I mean, what are they gonna say when she's gone? 'Cause if she’s gone when it’s gone, when it’s gone, she’s gone! What are they gonna say about her? She was a kind Angel? She was a wise Angel? She had plans? She had impact? Bullsh*it!

And am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me! Look at me! Wrong!

No.

Me. It's got to be Me.

^In my leo dicaprio fan dome defense :rofl: I DO like models too (if all have not noticed by now :D ) ....so I did like erin before the Leo thing :p

I will say this though... (I am no crazed leo fans that refuses to see his flaws, etc.) People cannot compare Leo to Adam levine. Not saying because I'm a crazed leo dicaprio fan, its because adam levine comes off as such a DOUCHE/TOOL! I mean sure leo dates pretty young blondes (can you blame the guy? :p ) like adam, but they're personas are totally different. Dicaprio always respectful, kind and pretty gracious, private, in all his interviews, while levine likes to cuss, thinks he's hilarious and clever, and talks about his penis. I'm just saying, whilst leo dates young blondes, at least he keeps himself respectful.

And once again, I am not a leo dicaprio fan that sees him as an angel and tears down anybody who thinks otherwise ;)