Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ I think unless one/a few of the new girls really take off they'll keep her around like they have with Adriana and Alessandra and pay her lots of money for a little work as long as she can be the recognizable face of the brand.

Elsa stands out the most in that group.

It seems like Elsa, Jac, Romee, Lais, and Martha are the newbies VS will be pushing the most.

Sara, Stella, Kate, Jasmine, Taylor are like the younger "siblings" to these girls.

First it was a "head angel", now it's siblings?

Gotta break this one out... :rofl:

Question: Why does there have to be a "Head Angel"? Can't the company just have models who work for them without some sort of hierarchy or secret agenda?
The "Head Angel" drama is starting to sound and awful lot like High School. :rofl:

First, you need to know something about them. The beautiful ones. The flawless four. Everyone wanted to be them. You know them. They went to your school too. They totally ruled. The one in green, that's Courtney Sara. She was the leader. She was like Satan in heels. The blonde, Marcie Fox Elsa, a legend in her own little mind. Known to herself as the Candice Swanepoel look alike. The one with the pigtails is Julie Romee, popular because of that face ...and because she was best friends with the one in the pink. That's Liz Purr Taylor. She was special. Everybody loved Liz Taylor...not just because she was beautiful and popular and rich and smart. She was all of those things, but more than anything....she was sweet. Courtney Sara  ruled with terror, but Liz Taylor ruled with kindness. She was like the Princess Di of Reagan High ...and that pissed Courtney Sara off!. Liz Purr Taylor was just.... Well, she was perfect. I used to dream about what it would be like to be her...Elizabeth Purr Taylor.

Elsa stands out the most in that group.

It seems like Elsa, Jac, Romee, Lais, and Martha are the newbies VS will be pushing the most.

Sara, Stella, Kate, Jasmine, Taylor are like the younger "siblings" to these girls.

You're right!

Maybe it's just me but does it seem like VS is trying faze their vets out with maybe the exception of Candice?

Lilly, Ale and Dri, certainly.  Candice maybe, and Behait will probably be around for a bit still.  Kind of get the feeling that those three may "retire" after the 20th VSFS this year.  Which is pretty much what y'all're saying.  If Lilly's pregnant or trying for another baby then for sure she's singing farewell.  

That is just conjecture on my part, I may be wrong. 

They all look great! :heart: I think Lily would have looked out of place with them tbh, it's probably best she didn't go for whatever reason.

+1, they all look great :heart: . A little sad about Lily not being there though.

Elsa > The others. Everyone looks great but Elsa does look best, I love the hair (Y)

And I'm sorry but Romee really does look awfully skinny, those arms are just creepy and don't give me any "she's that naturally thin" bullshit because is just not normal nor natural o.o

I think that with Lily, it's probably her choice to leave. She already got everything she could possibly get out of VS, she's not stupid and probably knows she'll always play second to Candice/Behati from her Angel generation so she'll never be the main girl, why staying longer when she can leave now that she's at the top? :idk: I don't think she'll get a send-off but I don't think she'll give a fuck either tbh, she's getting more work now than ever before.

As far as Alessandra and Adriana goes, I've so many different things about them this year it's ridiculous o.o, I do think they'll leave after the show tho but I doubt VS will give them a send-off because it's the 20th Anniversary and they'll want the focus on the brand itself and not in just two women, I think the double FB last year was as close as a send-off as they'll ever get. I hope I'm wrong tho, out of 20 VSFS those two women walked like 15 so they do deserve some recognition.

Also in other news, Elsa & Jac were shooting for Christmas today.

It wouldn't shock me if it were Lily's choice and that was part of the reason why, I also don't think VS plans to re-up her contract after it's done even if she wanted to continue to work with them. If she were going to get a FB, it would have been last year and there's not anything else she can do with VS other than that. She plateaued with them in 2013/2014.

Wasn't the story that Adri and Ale were both set to leave after 2014 but VS signed them both for another year? In retrospect that's a pretty odd move considering everything that's transpired since then. I agree they deserve some recognition but I won't be surprised if they don't really get any.

Do you know if they shot with Bellemere or Aroch?