Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I got to work/meet Amanda Yu yesterday! She's shot PINK a few times with Rachel. She gave me so much cool info about VS and she's really good friends with Rachel. She's super photogenic and really sweet! Me her and Rachel are gonna hang out soon haha

I'll be posting the full interview/pic set on my Insta @gabearaujo soon so feel free to check it out! Let me know if you have any questions :)

post-31367-0-1446078855-16334_thumb.jpg

post-31367-0-1446078855-19343_thumb.jpg

post-31367-0-1446078855-27039_thumb.jpg

Yup, they are shooting with Guy Aroch, Stella was shooting yesterday and now Sara, Vita is also shooting today but IDK if it's Christmas

But Sara tagged David Bellemere so idk It It's the same shoot as Stella 

I got to work/meet Amanda Yu yesterday! She's shot PINK a few times with Rachel. She gave me so much cool info about VS and she's really good friends with Rachel. She's super photogenic and really sweet! Me her and Rachel are gonna hang out soon haha

I'll be posting the full interview/pic set on my Insta @gabearaujo soon so feel free to check it out! Let me know if you have any questions :)

post-84741-0-1446078857-45614_thumb.jpg

post-84741-0-1446078860-09852_thumb.jpg

post-84741-0-1446078861-45571_thumb.jpg

Lucky bastard... :woot:

I noticed her on Rachel's IG and checked her out on her IG. She seems cool and she's really pretty girl.

I think they have two shoots going on, one with Bellemere and one with Aroch. Bellemere seems to be doing the Holiday stuff (which I think Jac is also shooting based on who she tagged) and Aroch is doing something else.

I think they're both doing Christmas but different collections, the colors from Stella's set seem pretty Christmas/Winter to me. But yes, there's definitely two shoots going on, Vita Sidorkina is shooting today too but IDK with who.

EDIT: Daniela Braga is shooting too but It seems like plain old cotton lingerie?

Good point, I actually hope there's two Christmas shoots going on, I think that would be interesting. It looks like Vita is in the same studio Sara is so Bellemere for her? 

I LOVE that trio. All of them look amazing and photograph well together. 

I just noticed those :rofl: 

Stella = Secretly a Crab person? (Note Sara holding onto Jasmine for dear life. She knows...) Seriously though, it's only a matter of time before Miley infects her.

Martha = Something is clearly trying to claw it's way out of her body

I just noticed those :rofl: 

Stella = Secretly a Crab person? (Note Sara holding onto Jasmine for dear life. She knows...) Seriously though, it's only a matter of time before Miley infects her.

Martha = Something is clearly trying to claw it's way out of her body

"Please help!!" And that almost nervous smile  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: