Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They announced they were going to open a store in Italy, Milan some months ago. Everyone was super excited, but in the end turns out it's just a beauty/accessories kinda shop. Like the ones in the airports. EPIC FAIL! :banghead:

They would've flopped if they went with lingerie. Italy is a tough market to crack.

They announced they were going to open a store in Italy, Milan some months ago. Everyone was super excited, but in the end turns out it's just a beauty/accessories kinda shop. Like the ones in the airports. EPIC FAIL! :banghead:

i knew it was a bulls*it! too good to be true

I thought they were trying to phase Lily out before they even signed the new Angels. They just sealed the deal. Adriana and Alessandra who???? They're still pushing Bee pretty hard, and they're not going to let Candice go anytime soon, but I could see the first three leaving after the show this year. Give Adri and Ale one last hurrah at the 20th Anniversary, and let Lily fade out a la Lindsay or Erin.

Lily's liking things on IG right now so I don't think she's going, that's so weird considering she was billed first on the poster for it. 

I thought they were phasing Lily before they signed all the new Angels too, then she started shooting a bit more + the commercial so I thought maybe she'd get another year or two. But yeah, this doesn't look good for her as far as her sticking around much longer. It seems like they're giving Lily the Lindsay treatment - use her in limited capacity while she's still signed and they're still paying her but not much else.

I think Behati and Candice are safe for another few years but that Adri/Ale/Lily are on their way out.

They would've flopped if they went with lingerie. Italy is a tough market to crack.

meh, I don't know that. People love what is commercial and well known and Victoria's Secret is a very known brand so I think that young girls and women (mostly) would have made the store a success.

the only thing that maybe could have caused a failure? importation taxes and so higher prices for the products.

Yeah. Definitely Adriana/Alessandra/Lily are done with VS, they'll probably just finish their contracts and head out.

Now the Soulcycle thing, who's fault is it, VS or Lily's?

And still no sign of Kate at anything regarding VS. I hope they start using her, she looks so fierce on the runway and photos!

Btw I think it was VS who dumped Lily for the race thing. Maybe they realized that it was for the best only for the new girls to be there in order to promote them without being "outshined" by Lily which is now much more known because of her friendship with T Swift.

So that means it'll be down to 12 Angels by the beginning of next year, assuming all their contracts are over by the end of this year/beginning of next. Now I'm starting to wonder if they'll include those three in the holiday commercial. 

I think VS probably asked Lily to sit out too, but why even bother asking her in the first place? Then again she's liked pics from it today so maybe she had another commitment and they let her get out of it.

meh, I don't know that. People love what is commercial and well known and Victoria's Secret is a very known brand so I think that young girls and women (mostly) would have made the store a success.

the only thing that maybe could have caused a failure? importation taxes and so higher prices for the products.

+1

but if we can't have a big store like the UK one i would like a little store at La Rinascente, this place is usually full of people and tourists

and then if the store is successful they can do a bigger one..you can find AP too here and is expensive as well