Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It wouldn't shock me if it were Lily's choice and that was part of the reason why, I also don't think VS plans to re-up her contract after it's done even if she wanted to continue to work with them. If she were going to get a FB, it would have been last year and there's not anything else she can do with VS other than that. She plateaued with them in 2013/2014.

Wasn't the story that Adri and Ale were both set to leave after 2014 but VS signed them both for another year? In retrospect that's a pretty odd move considering everything that's transpired since then. I agree they deserve some recognition but I won't be surprised if they don't really get any.

Do you know if they shot with Bellemere or Aroch?

I have no idea about today's photographer, but they are making cutesy face and wearing cutesy lingerie in the picture so it's not Guy Aroch because he has been shooting slutty stuff with Stella and Josephine ... Taylor shot with the same photog as Elsa & Jac today and was wearing the same kind of lingerie so I'm assuming it's the same person in both shoots, probably David but IDK for sure.

EDIT: Here's the picture and I guess it is Benny Home? IDK who dat is tho

post-18831-0-1446078897-5834_thumb.jpg

It's the most efficient for them, especially since they have so many girls. Get one group to shoot casual winter products, another to do more linergie/designer stuff and end up with 4 or 5 girls shooting in one day instead of 2 or 3, with more shoot days. I hope they rotate them though, and have the girls who worked with Aroch work with Bellemere etc.

I wonder who's doing the holiday commericial. Michael Bay since they're working with him again maybe?

It makes sense, different photographers are better suited for different settings/lingerie. I hope the girls rotate too, at least some of them. I'm curious to see if all of the contracted girls (Adriana and Ale aside) shoot for it. 

Me too, I'm pretty sure they're shooting it in Rome but other than that I haven't seen anything.

Did anyone see this VSFS stuff?

I'll be shock if this year's holiday commercial is as epic as the previous year commercials. I have a great feeling that this commercial will have the models just starring and smiling at the camera alot, which I'm actually really anxious yet excited to see how disastrous this commercial will turn out. I think its going to hilarious! LOL!

I find it weird that VS chooses Josephine, & Vita for the holiday commercial instead of one if their new angels. What's the point to make Kate an angel when they never used her. They should have made Jo an angel they used her more than their current angels. It doesn't make sense.

I find it weird that VS chooses Josephine, & Vita for the holiday commercial instead of one if their new angels. What's the point to make Kate an angel when they never used her. They should have made Jo an angel they used her more than their current angels. It doesn't make sense.

so damn agree