Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

LMAO that Free People and VS shoot were both shot in Milk Studios. I've been inside before and the area looks exactly like that when it's bare. It's not a 'set up'. Both companies just didn't bother to use a scenery or set up a proper photoshoot. They just used the bare space.

Also, Ale does not look drastically older than any of the other angels, IMO. and although she hasn't shot much for VS this year, she's done many events (more than usual) and has still been promoting the company a lot. They use her more as a spokesmodel now than a catalogue model. She'll leave when she wants. Every year since roughly 2010 everyone thinks Ale is going to leave and it never happens haha

As of now I'm also 100% convinced that Behati got the FB. If you don't believe me just check her Instagram. She's been kissing VS's ass so much lately, and she has NEVER been like that.

I think there's a pretty big obvious reason as to why VS hasn't done shit year.

The VSFS will be in London, not NYC. The budget will go to the roof if you keep in mind the currency change, the fact that they have to fly out ALL the outfits, shows, jewelry, wings, etc. They also have to fly AND pay for the hotels for the models and all their employees and that ain't cheap.

They are probably just saving as much money as they can in order to have a bigger budget for the show because they'll need it.

As for the Angels, I've been saying for years that they all need to be fired. Nobody is doing it for me TBH.

I think there's a pretty big obvious reason as to why VS hasn't done shit year.

The VSFS will be in London, not NYC. The budget will go to the roof if you keep in mind the currency change, the fact that they have to fly out ALL the outfits, shows, jewelry, wings, etc. They also have to fly AND pay for the hotels for the models and all their employees and that ain't cheap.

They are probably just saving as much money as they can in order to have a bigger budget for the show because they'll need it.

As for the Angels, I've been saying for years that they all need to be fired. Nobody is doing it for me TBH.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Hopefully this is a sign that the show will be a bit of a step up from some previous years since they seem to be taking there time and really saving up for it and what not and not just throwing some mess together.

I'm curious to see where they will be shooting the holiday commercial this year.

They aren't budgeting :rofl: The Q1 sales from last year are up 599 million this year, the company is just trying to make a buck and keep their investors happy with higher returns.  VS doesn't have anything new in the way of lingerie, commercials, or models to showcase so of course they're going to do the bare minimum, and sadly its working for then. Ya'll will still buy (as evident), even though they do fuck all ... other then give you crappy quality lingerie. Big business wins. YAY!

btw the break down of where the majority of money comes from is interesting. (PINK) Perhaps there is a reason they FINALLY moved Elsa away from their bread and butter.. Miss Hosk could very well turn mainline around and make them even more profit.

Whomever steps into PINK has huge shoes to fill.

Also, Ale does not look drastically older than any of the other angels, IMO. and although she hasn't shot much for VS this year, she's done many events (more than usual) and has still been promoting the company a lot. They use her more as a spokesmodel now than a catalogue model. She'll leave when she wants. Every year since roughly 2010 everyone thinks Ale is going to leave and it never happens haha

As of now I'm also 100% convinced that Behati got the FB. If you don't believe me just check her Instagram. She's been kissing VS's ass so much lately, and she has NEVER been like that.

Thank you, I don't know why everyone is talking like she is some old has been.

She's done lots of store events and promotional work and VS gets her every-time they want a new commercial.

I was hoping Doutzen would have gotten FB this year but I guess the pregnancy played a factor in that, Behati is good but doesn't really stand out to me as a big star.

They aren't budgeting :rofl: The Q1 sales from last year are up 599 million this year, the company is just trying to make a buck and keep their investors happy with higher returns.  VS doesn't have anything new in the way of lingerie, commercials, or models to showcase so of course they're going to do the bare minimum, and sadly its working for then. Ya'll will still buy (as evident), even though they do fuck all ... other then give you crappy quality lingerie. Big business wins. YAY!

btw the break down of where the majority of money comes from is interesting. (PINK) Perhaps there is a reason they FINALLY moved Elsa away from their bread and butter.. Miss Hosk could very well turn mainline around and make them even more profit.

PINK has been their top seller for years, though. I don't think Elsa has much to do with it. It's more about"wear your scjhool/team" than Elsa. I do think that VS was smart to "fidelize" their clients by giving them girls that stuck around and who were strictly PINK and have them move on when said clients "grew up". They should have done the same with Chanel and maybe Karlie who didn't have the "woman" look (as opposed to girl) when they first hired them. Then maybe they wouldn't have flopped as hard.

But I thought that's what was meant by "budgeting," i.e. they're producing nothing new/not doing heavy promotion because they don't want to spend the money, they're just trying to make $$$ until they have to blow a bunch on the show. And if they don't have to, there's no reason why they should. People are foolish. That Very Sexy line with all the strappy bras from the Miami shoot is the worst quality of lingerie I've ever seen.

And IDK if PINK winning out says as much about Elsa as it does VS's current target market. There's a reason they had Taylor Swift perform last year. Maybe they'll have two PINK sections in the fashion show in December  :rofl:

Is there a thread that says when the Angels will next appear and where? I'm in London and the Bond Street store is closest, so would be good to know when they will show... I missed Adriana by a week and didn't know until she'd already been.