Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

WHOA now that you say that, I had no idea that Lais was only 23! I do also think Alessandra looks older than the rest of them, but I still think she is one of their better spokeswomen and brings a great energy to her shoots. I'm sure she will inevitably leave in the next few years, but she's done so much for the company that there's no reason she shouldn't be able to do it on her own time.

And I'm curious to see if Lindsay shows up for the holiday shoots, which seem to have just started yesterday with Adriana. If they don't use her for catalogue or the commercial, it's probably safe to say she's no longer an angel. I'm sure she will walk the show either way, though.

Also haven't seen Karlie around…it really is Martha, Lily, Candice and Behati carrying the brand right now while the other angels go do their own thing.

Well, it certainly feels like Candice, Behati & Lily are the new faces of the brand (featuring Camille, Lais and Martha) and the old guard is on its way out. I think it's a shame that Lindsay will probably disappear completely, I wish she would have been like Izabel but alas. I'm wondering who will be the token black girl, though. It seems Chanel is somewhat back and I have seen a bit of Jasmine and Gracie as well.

And Alessandra is a goddess and y'all will deal.

On a side note, the actress they chose for Elsa on OUAT looks like a flop.

WHOA now that you say that, I had no idea that Lais was only 23! I do also think Alessandra looks older than the rest of them, but I still think she is one of their better spokeswomen and brings a great energy to her shoots. I'm sure she will inevitably leave in the next few years, but she's done so much for the company that there's no reason she shouldn't be able to do it on her own time.

And I'm curious to see if Lindsay shows up for the holiday shoots, which seem to have just started yesterday with Adriana. If they don't use her for catalogue or the commercial, it's probably safe to say she's no longer an angel. I'm sure she will walk the show either way, though.

Also haven't seen Karlie around…it really is Martha, Lily, Candice and Behati carrying the brand right now while the other angels go do their own thing.

Well, it certainly feels like Candice, Behati & Lily are the new faces of the brand (featuring Camille, Lais and Martha) and the old guard is on its way out. I think it's a shame that Lindsay will probably disappear completely, I wish she would have been like Izabel but alas. I'm wondering who will be the token black girl, though. It seems Chanel is somewhat back and I have seen a bit of Jasmine and Gracie as well.

And Alessandra is a goddess and y'all will deal.

On a side note, the actress they chose for Elsa on OUAT looks like a flop.

LMAO I know.

I totally thought of you when I saw the news :rofl:

I wanted someone else to be the fit model, I am kind off getting tired of Barbara Fialho. Want someone new & fresh, like Michelle Vawer. I think she would fit perfect as the fit model with those long legs & her body is amazing.

why they dont put Elsa on the holiday shoot ? what the hell they are waitin? bet Elsa wanna do mainline so bad...

tired of her same poses with the super open eyes and open mouth look for pink... move on and let Sara be pinkspokemodel.

The holiday shoot has been going on for the great amount of two days. It's usually a shoot that takes at least a week to 10 days so there are big chances that Elsa & others will make it.

So far we've seen Adriana, Behati & Stella.

So glad Adriana is back to shooting with VS. She still looks friggin' amazing. And after that last VD shoot I'm totally stoked to see the winter holiday stuff.

I'm kind of ready for a new Angel lineup, though. I love Lily and am really glad she's getting more attention. Karlie, Lindsay, Doutzen, and Ale have been totally MIA.  Candice is ew. I used to like Behati but after she dropped all that weight, I lost a ton of interest in her. :/ Honestly not sure how much longer I'll keep updating her thread with new VS. And I know LenX doesn't like her so won't bother posting to her, and I'm pretty sure her and I collect/post 90% of VS. So her fans are going to be reduced to collecting content when it gets released on the VS site like common peasants.  :nicole:

[/bitch mode]

I'm in love with Camille so I'd love to see her get an Angel spot if one gets vacated. And obviously Elsa. Duh. 

EDIT: I feel random whenever I post in this thread since I only bother to do it every couple months. o.0

I wouldn't feel bad, there's not much to post about the models, commercials, or events lately.

All the VS shoots look like they could have been rehashed from years ago. The vast majority of their angels we've seen for so long now they've become static, and let us mention Swim which is the same god damn thing every year.

They need to fire all their "Angels" including Candice, Ale, Dri and Doutzen and get some fresh faces before the burn out becomes real enough and droves of people lose interest and move on to greener pastures with much sexier models. shows and lingerie.

^LOL yes. I noticed that when everyone was ranting and raving about the 'fresh new VS look' in one of the models' threads; they're doing what other companies have already been doing and I instantly thought back to that Free People catalogue when I saw the pics. It's probably the same damn location. Not even subtle.

I feel like this year has been particularly dull for VS; no exciting events and nothing fresh and new from the company. Same old same old.

And I too wish they would do a clean sweep to be honest. They've been using the same girls for ages. Also the idea of an Angel is stale and needs to be tossed; the Angels do less for the company than some of the other girls and there's no point to the distinction anymore.