Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

85 people is a small intimate ceremony? *faints*

That's what ENews described it as. But I checked this thing online about some lady that works at a banquet facility that caters for weddings, and apparently this is how it goes

< 100 = Small

100-170 = Medium/Average

170-250 = Big

> 250 = Huge

Now you invite a certain number, some probably won't RSVP or go, so the actual number they invited could be 100 or such. 

haha, well for me 85 is small, because I've seen weddings in Greece and Cyprus where it can be up to 2000.

Oh my god :chicken: 2000 people? I don´t even know that much :laugh: unless I´d wish to invite a whole village :laugh:

^ 85 is small in Eastern Europe too :p

Really? I think that yeah, it might be when I think about it more thoroughly. My bf´s brother had a small wedding where around 50 people were at the ceremony and about 25 at dinner and late night party. And that seemed much for me - if I ever had to have a wedding (in some kind of cyber world) I´m willing to tolerate just the two witnesses and no more. THAT, for me, is a small, intimate ceremony.

Which is, I agree, more like a TOP SECRET ceremony lol.

That's what ENews described it as. But I checked this thing online about some lady that works at a banquet facility that caters for weddings, and apparently this is how it goes

< 100 = Small

100-170 = Medium/Average

170-250 = Big

> 250 = Huge

Now you invite a certain number, some probably won't RSVP or go, so the actual number they invited could be 100 or such.

Thank you for the numbers. I also guess that it´s different for celebrities and regular people? Or maybe it´s the same. Some people are just like that no matter their celebrity / non-celebrity status. Some´d invite just ANYONE for the sake of it, some have to invite many others eventhough they don´t like them (because "you have to") and some invite other people just because they are "important" - wealthy or rich or famous or whatever.

Haha, yes, it is usually whole village celebrating in Cyprus, Greece and italy, its a lot of fun :-). Just walking on the streets of the village, with music and all.

And I'm talking about average ppl not celebs. :-)

Not, that´s an image capable of scaring the hell out of me :) but I guess it´s part of their culture, isn´t it?

haha, well for me 85 is small, because I've seen weddings in Greece and Cyprus where it can be up to 2000.

Oh my god :chicken: 2000 people? I don´t even know that much :laugh: unless I´d wish to invite a whole village :laugh:

^ 85 is small in Eastern Europe too :p

Really? I think that yeah, it might be when I think about it more thoroughly. My bf´s brother had a small wedding where around 50 people were at the ceremony and about 25 at dinner and late night party. And that seemed much for me - if I ever had to have a wedding (in some kind of cyber world) I´m willing to tolerate just the two witnesses and no more. THAT, for me, is a small, intimate ceremony.

Which is, I agree, more like a TOP SECRET ceremony lol.

< 100 = Small

100-170 = Medium/Average

170-250 = Big

> 250 = Huge

Thank you for the numbers. I also guess that it´s different for celebrities and regular people? Or maybe it´s the same. Some people are just like that no matter their celebrity / non-celebrity status. Some´d invite just ANYONE for the sake of it, some have to invite many others eventhough they don´t like them (because "you have to") and some invite other people just because they are "important" - wealthy or rich or famous or whatever.

Well, intimate ceremonies are on the brink of extinction here. :hehe: Weddings are often a good way to show off, ever if you're not wealthy, so they invite everyone. Of course not everybody does that, but it's definitely a trend. I don't like that and tbh I don't enjoy going to weddings. But there are a lot of things going the wrong way here, I don't know what's going on with this country lately.

And you shoud see what happens at funerals... :p

Well, intimate ceremonies are on the brink of extinction here. :hehe: Weddings are often a good way to show off, ever if you're not wealthy, so they invite everyone. Of course not everybody does that, but it's definitely a trend. I don't like that and tbh I don't enjoy going to weddings. But there are a lot of things going the wrong way here, I don't know what's going on with this country lately.

And you shoud see what happens at funerals... :p

I have a feeling I do not even want to imagine that!! ;)

In Slovakia, funnily enough, big weddings are mostly part of the village culture these days and people in towns prefer smaller weddings, no big ceremonies, and they rather have a party later with their friends somewhere. It´s more about the closest family and friends :)

Haha, yes, it is usually whole village celebrating in Cyprus, Greece and italy, its a lot of fun :-). Just walking on the streets of the village, with music and all.

Not, that´s an image capable of scaring the hell out of me :) but I guess it´s part of their culture, isn´t it?

:rofl:

Right!  The idea of being around that many people o.o Fuck that, stranger danger. What if  the Zombie Apocalypse happened during your moment of festivities? That's just asking for it...

I have issues being around 10 (2) people, let alone hundreds of assholes. No thanks

:rofl:

Right!  The idea of being around that many people o.o Fuck that, stranger danger. What if  the Zombie Apocalypse happened during your moment of festivities? That's just asking for it...

I have issues being around 10 (2) people, let alone hundreds of assholes. No thanks

People are worse than zombies :laugh:

I usually avoid masses, and when I can´t, I drink excessive amounts of alcohol. Helps. :yes:

Cara Delevingne, Barbara Fialho and Lily Donaldson are confirmed for the show this year!! and pretty obvious that Candice and Behati are Sophias favorite angels.

http://instagram.com/p/qeYrN2kcdD/?modal=true

They aren't confirmed. She's just showing the line up from last year.

Nope pretty sure you can confirm Cara via the response Poppy got from Sophia "@poppydelevingne absolutely not you will of course have ring side seats hugs gorgeous girl and congrats on the wedding you looked stunning lots of love and kisses Sophiaxx"

Not to mention, Ed already invited Cara to walk which we learnt about when the whole London announcement came. Girl doesn't even have to go through castings, she can just come and go.