Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The whole image rights things is why VS can't re-use old pictures of certain girls anymore. There's a lot of factors to consider, a B-List model working with a bigger brand most likely won't ask for the rights to the images because she wants to keep the client happy.

I doubt Kate Li for example asked for the rights of her VS Pink images and can't do anything if Pink decided to not use her after all, the pictures will probably never see the light of day if the brand chooses not to release them but if VS decided use and abuse her image then there's nothing she could do either, on the contrary, I am sure as hell Candice, Adriana, Gisele, Heidi and those who have been top tier models ended up having more ownership over their content, IIRC in 2009 when Marisa left VS, the company had ro re-do the whole Love Rocks campaign because they couldn't use her image anymore and there were some years where VS couldn't even show anything Gisele related, it was around the time she launched her own lingerie line and I'm guessing she didn't want her name associated with VS at all.

@CandleVixen I"m glad you seem to like Kate as well! I wish they would've used her more because back then the pictures VS were putting out were still not quite as boring as the white wall phase they went through. She's actually one of the few models (along with Barbara P and Lily Easton) who I like their white wall pictures because in my opinion they bring life to the pictures). I'm glad I at least found those two pictures, I love the black and white outfit she's wearing, and I think her pose and facial expressions are perfect for PINK. I guess we'll never know why VS passed on her after shooting her twice...she went in 2016, and then there were a few pictures from 2018 on her IG that said she was back with them, and that year she tried out for the show and got to callbacks. Her IG/snapchat (I'm too old, I don't know which lol), said that VS said she was a success and they were happy with her, but she also strikes me as someone who is kinda cocky, so who knows if VS really said that or not. She's my favorite model now (can't believe she passed Barbara P, never though that would happen), so that's why I'm so curious and digging so hard about trying to find out more information. 

I'm glad VS is doing more with their pictures and campaigns. I'm glad to see backgrounds again. I am still in love with Barbara's vintage Victorian style lingerie shoot recently. I hope VS releases more from that. I hope Lorena Rae shoots for them some more. I also really like Yasmin Windjalum (I didn't spell that right, sorry) and Aiden Curtiss for the brand, I wonder where they went? Maybe they're still shooting and I just don't know? 

I looked back quickly and don't believe this was shared yet, but the "official" Fall 2020 campaign from VS Pressroom. Not a single Angel/contract model in sight. I'm assuming they still have Angels shooting (and obviously have something planned for the Christmas campaign) but this is their media package for the season. Very telling how they're trying to rebrand. 

rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-light-3.jpg rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-romance.jpg rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-comfy-8-5.jpg rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-glam-8-5.jpg rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-vibe-1.jpg rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-fancy.jpg rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-fierce.jpg rule-your-fall-2020-victorias-secret-rule-your-care.jpg

victorias-secret-rule-your-light-2020-solange-van-doorn-wicked-balcomette-satin-slip-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-light-2020-riley-montana-satin-lace-slip-dress-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-light-2020-solange-van-doorn-dream-angels-wicked-unlined-balconette-bra-corded-thong-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-light-2020-solange-van-doorn-very-sexy-love-by-victoria-push-up-lace-plunge-bra-brazilian-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-light-2020-solange-van-doorn-dream-angels-push-up-bra-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-light-2020-riley-montana-satin-long-pj-set-bra-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-comfy-2020-e-p-incredible-wireless-push-up-bra-legging-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-comfy-2020-d-g-incredible-wireless-push-up-bra-no-show-bikini-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-vibe-2020-yvonne-simone-incredible-wireless-push-up-bra-legging-3-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-glam-2020-alana-felisberto-very-sexy-shine-strap-push-up-bra-brazilian-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-glam-2020-aamito-lagum-very-sexy-unlined-lace-rhinestone-plunge-teddy-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-glam-2020-aamito-lagum-very-sexy-love-by-victoria-push-up-plunge-lace-bra-brazilian-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-vibe-2020-yvonne-simone-body-by-victoria-push-up-plunge-bra-thong-4-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-vibe-2020-yvonne-simone-body-by-victoria-demi-bra-modal-pj-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-vibe-2020-body-by-victoria-bra-panty-2-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-fancy-2020-dream-angels-unlined-lace-up-bra-corded-bikini-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-fancy-2020-dream-angels-lace-up-back-detail-push-up-bra-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-fancy-2020-dream-angels-wicked-unlined-lace-up-balconette-bra-garter-belt-panty-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-fierce-2020-very-sexy-shine-strap-push-up-bra-thong-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-fierce-2020-very-sexy-shine-strap-satin-lace-slip-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-fierce-2020-very-sexy-unlined-lace-rhinestone-plunge-teddy-2-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-care-2020-body-by-victoria-lightly-lined-demi-bra-hiphugger-2-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-care-2020-body-by-victoria-lightly-lined-full-coverage-bra-bikini-hi-res.jpg victorias-secret-rule-your-care-2020-body-by-victoria-lightly-lined-full-coverage-front-close-bra-bikini-hi-res.jpg

Wow not a fan of all those non-Angels. If they actually looked good, I wouldn't care as much, but I don't think any of them are pretty and I'm not a big fan of all the big girls. I'm a thick girl myself, but I wish they were more toned. Being a big/thick/plus sized model doesn't bother me, but if they don't look like work out, I don't like that. IMO, even the thin models here are unattractive facially, and either too thin with no curves, or tons of curves but not toned. That's the worst I've seen from VS. 

thanks for posting it though. I like keeping up with what the brand is doing. I miss the Angels though. I can really see now the direction the brand is going and it's to have normal looking every day girls model their stuff instead of beautiful and alluring models who have something to be desired. Sorry if this is next statement is too harsh, but oh well, it's true: the Angels made me want to work out because I loved how fit and toned they were, but these girls make me wanna work out so I don't end up looking like them. 

On 10/2/2020 at 10:52 AM, Clauds said:

The whole image rights things is why VS can't re-use old pictures of certain girls anymore. There's a lot of factors to consider, a B-List model working with a bigger brand most likely won't ask for the rights to the images because she wants to keep the client happy.

I doubt Kate Li for example asked for the rights of her VS Pink images and can't do anything if Pink decided to not use her after all, the pictures will probably never see the light of day if the brand chooses not to release them but if VS decided use and abuse her image then there's nothing she could do either, on the contrary, I am sure as hell Candice, Adriana, Gisele, Heidi and those who have been top tier models ended up having more ownership over their content, IIRC in 2009 when Marisa left VS, the company had ro re-do the whole Love Rocks campaign because they couldn't use her image anymore and there were some years where VS couldn't even show anything Gisele related, it was around the time she launched her own lingerie line and I'm guessing she didn't want her name associated with VS at all.

I think that's most often the main reason

On 10/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, toodarnhot said:

I looked back quickly and don't believe this was shared yet, but the "official" Fall 2020 campaign from VS Pressroom. Not a single Angel/contract model in sight. I'm assuming they still have Angels shooting (and obviously have something planned for the Christmas campaign) but this is their media package for the season. Very telling how they're trying to rebrand. 

I think they're retiring the Angel concept with Ed.

Elsa just deadass said in an interview she does not miss the VSFS at all :rofl: so I guess if anyone was still looking for it, this is probably the best confirmation we're getting that she's done with the brand because I doubt she'd say that if she was still working for them.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Elsa just deadass said in an interview she does not miss the VSFS at all :rofl: so I guess if anyone was still looking for it, this is probably the best confirmation we're getting that she's done with the brand because I doubt she'd say that if she was still working for them.

LMAO I saw that in her thread and I actually really laughed out loud. I love her honesty. The whole interview is great, tbh, but that part was really funny. I wish other VS Angels would tell us what they really think about working for VS. I'm sure some of them like it, but I know girls like Erin, and now Elsa it seems, were not that happy with it. 

Elsa seemed to do her own thing a lot of the time anyway, like I don't remember her going out and partying with the other girls as much as the other ones did. My guess is she's more of a homebody, but I have to wonder if some of the younger girls annoyed her? I've seen some videos of Taylor and I can't remember who else being drunk and I would've been annoyed as fuck if I was with them (I'm 30 though, so that makes sense lol). I like that Elsa seemed liked a loner, but I can also see how VS might just be vapid to her, like she probably likes working for brands with more substance maybe? IDK, just wondering about the possibilities of what else she thinks about VS because even though I'm sure she's grateful for what they did for her, and I'm sure she enjoyed it for a while, it just seems like she grew up and got over all of it. Candice strikes me as the same type of person. 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Lol that doesn't surprise me tbh. Didn't she just announce her pregnancy? She probably wants to spend more time focusing on her family and not VS (like Behati). So I can understand her being done with the brand for good.

Given that Elsa was in recovery for the entirety of her VS career it makes sense for her to not be around the parties. I doubt she thought the girls were annoying- she was just in a different place in her life than the recently 21 yr old Angels. 

On 10/6/2020 at 2:54 PM, toodarnhot said:

Given that Elsa was in recovery for the entirety of her VS career it makes sense for her to not be around the parties. I doubt she thought the girls were annoying- she was just in a different place in her life than the recently 21 yr old Angels. 

Now that I know about her addiction and recovery, that makes perfect sense. I'm glad that we didn't really see her at parties. She is obviously taking care of her recovery now, but it's nice to know that even back then she was serious. 

On 10/6/2020 at 1:57 PM, Clauds said:

Elsa said that the VSFS always took place on her birthday and that it's nice for a change to be able to relax on her birthday instead of feeling the most pressure when she does the show.

Then she continued saying that she doesn't "miss it too much". She didn't say "at all". The way you paraphrased is blatantly putting words in her mouth. Not cool at all.

It's legit the same, she said she doesn't miss it, showed zero nostalgia about it and didn't even slide a nice thing to say about the show nor the brand but go ahead making fuzz about phrasing. The point still stands, she's done with VS and is clearly unbothered about it. I'm not putting words in her mouth, if anything Elsa not saying anything positive about the experience says something

I think it's kinda sad she answered that way because VS did boost her career and as much as I adore Elsa I still think she could have been a bit nicer about it. I do find it cringy that particularly the younger girls have had very little nice things to say about VS, Rosie, Karlie and Lily have made comments distancing herself from the brand, it feels like only the girls from previous generations left with a positive impression of the brand.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

It's legit the same, she said she doesn't miss it, showed zero nostalgia about it and didn't even slide a nice thing to say about the show nor the brand but go ahead making fuzz about phrasing. The point still stands, she's done with VS and is clearly unbothered about it. I'm not putting words in her mouth, if anything Elsa not saying anything positive about the experience says something

I think it's kinda sad she answered that way because VS did boost her career and as much as I adore Elsa I still think she could have been a bit nicer about it. I do find it cringy that particularly the younger girls have had very little nice things to say about VS, Rosie, Karlie and Lily have made comments distancing herself from the brand, it feels like only the girls from previous generations left with a positive impression of the brand.

I agree with you about this situation and you're not putting words in her mouth!

I was surprised hearing her say she didn't miss it! I figured she'd still want to keep on good terms with VS, but she really must not care. Saying she doesn't miss it is not praising VS which is what I normally see when models talk about past experience with brands that have given them so much. She must not be worried about VS at all considering she was willing to admit that. And yes her facial expressions definitely implied to me that she was glad to be out of working for VS. 

and yes I agree that she could've been nicer. I'm glad she was honest and that is a trait I value, but for the fact that VS did so much for her, she could've worded it more nicely and at least tried to find something to compliment VS instead of saying what she did. 

Does anyone know this girls last name or if she has a thread here? She tagged these pictures as VS PINK, but I've never seen her. To me, these pictures and the bras and underwear don't look like PINK, but I only buy their yoga pants, so IDK. She is super pretty though so I was hoping to find her thread. If she doesn't have one, would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to start a topic for her myself?

https://www.instagram.com/victoriaggracee/.

105978107_575114283058744_2648544236398970237975_1806014936199976_7193646754852780600386_2467199790209973_2857212037411366506952_2419523738298457_2016925328615780010235_463160557711983_55236622177871675328490_791705034590490_16875869281814867643458_954508108241508_16749157202087267526196_508687726539144_176173655671416