Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Random and don’t get me wrong but I love Jasmine, but am I the only one that finds her so boring off of the runway? I don’t know what it is about her but she doesn’t have that “spark” that she used to have when she first became an Angel, now she’s pretty much indistinguishable from the likes of Stella, Martha, Romee and Taylor (boring Angel crew) :unsure:

Hell, even Lais who y’all like to call a bore fest on the runway has more of a personality than her irl...

On 3/30/2019 at 7:41 AM, Corner said:

Wait, Liverpool is still in business? Adriana did a campaign for them in 2008(?) and those campaign/press event pics look more current for 2019 than Barbara’s. They definitely did her dirty from the clothes to the makeup. These models need to learn how to say NO. Don’t be rude but point out that you’d rather wear a different outfit than this monstrosity. Barbara isn’t a nobody model and tbh opting for a different outfit shouldn’t be hard unless she chose it herself or they gave it to her and she thought it’s a great outfit. In that  case....🤣

Liverpool is the biggest department store in Mexico (they sell all kind of brands: GAP, CH, Banana republic, Tommy, and they sell also beauty and that stuff). They have been using VS models since forever lol (Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Behati, Sara, Erin, Barbara, Gisele, Heidi, KK, Miranda) so yes, I’m pretty sure they payment is good lol. 

Ps. I know this because I’m from Mexico and every time I go to the mall and walk in I can see Barbara Palvin at Liverpool lol 😂. But is nice too see a familiar face being part of something that is really popular in Mexico. 

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Random and don’t get me wrong but I love Jasmine, but am I the only one that finds her so boring off of the runway? I don’t know what it is about her but she doesn’t have that “spark” that she used to have when she first became an Angel, now she’s pretty much indistinguishable from the likes of Stella, Martha, Romee and Taylor (boring Angel crew) :unsure:

Hell, even Lais who y’all like to call a bore fest on the runway has more of a personality than her irl...

Both Lais and Jasmin are boring the houuuuuuusssseee but they are gorgeous and black so I let them be. 

Romee was the only angel that really shined in the last VSFS in my sexy humble opinion. Her and Adriana's photographs during the show were the only ones(angels) to score over 1 million likes. 

*sigh*

10 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Both Lais and Jasmin are boring the houuuuuuusssseee but they are gorgeous and black so I let them be. 

Romee was the only angel that really shined in the last VSFS in my sexy humble opinion. Her and Adriana's photographs during the show were the only ones(angels) to score over 1 million likes. 

*sigh*

True! Romee really proved herself recently that I’m starting to actually like her...she really has such a presence on and off the runway. I think she and Jas will be the HBIC in charge after the old Angels leave. I would say Elsa too but her time is up.

Ok, here’s an idea for what VS could have done instead of adding Alexina...

1. Drastically reduce the number of angels to maybe around 4 or 5. Perhaps Taylor, Lais, Jasmine, and a blond (maybe Romee).

2. Add Barbara. This was a good move by VS- she’s beautiful, popular and brings a slightly different body shape to the line up.

3. With the money saved by reducing the line up, VS could try adding a big name- I’m thinking Gigi or Bella Hadid (or maybe both if money allowed for it). Gigi has always spoken about how her dream was to be a VS angel so I think she would sign a contract if it were generous enough. Gigi could bring the California girl vibes that would work well for swimsuit and sport and Bella has the kind of sexiness that would suit lingerie.

On 4/2/2019 at 7:53 AM, brandonflowers said:

Ok, here’s an idea for what VS could have done instead of adding Alexina...

1. Drastically reduce the number of angels to maybe around 4 or 5. Perhaps Taylor, Lais, Jasmine, and a blond (maybe Romee).

2. Add Barbara. This was a good move by VS- she’s beautiful, popular and brings a slightly different body shape to the line up.

3. With the money saved by reducing the line up, VS could try adding a big name- I’m thinking Gigi or Bella Hadid (or maybe both if money allowed for it). Gigi has always spoken about how her dream was to be a VS angel so I think she would sign a contract if it were generous enough. Gigi could bring the California girl vibes that would work well for swimsuit and sport and Bella has the kind of sexiness that would suit lingerie.

+1. I really wish they wouldve reduced the lineup to at least 4 girls...6-8 MAX before adding Barbara or any new Angel in that lineup for that matter. Agreed with making Gigi an Angel but not Bella, she’s waaaaay to successful in HF and her other ventures, VS would be such a huge setback for her career especially financially speaking since she makes twice the amount of money the Angels do just for walking one show in NY or Paris etc. Gigi and maybe a model of colour like Leomie or Kelly would’ve been a nice touch, bringing the Angel lineup to 7 which I think is perfect. Could never go wrong with that and finally 3 outfits again but alas, only in a dream world smh

sidenote: I cannot believe the last time we saw Angels wearing 3 outfits and actually standing out in the show was 5 years ago in the 2014 show...that’s fucking ridiculous 

9 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

+1. I really wish they wouldve reduced the lineup to at least 4 girls...6-8 MAX before adding Barbara or any new Angel in that lineup for that matter. Agreed with making Gigi an Angel but not Bella, she’s waaaaay to successful in HF and her other ventures, VS would be such a huge setback for her career especially financially speaking since she makes twice the amount of money the Angels do just for walking one show in NY or Paris etc. Gigi and maybe a model of colour like Leomie or Kelly would’ve been a nice touch, bringing the Angel lineup to 7 which I think is perfect. Could never go wrong with that and finally 3 outfits again but alas, only in a dream world smh

sidenote: I cannot believe the last time we saw Angels wearing 3 outfits and actually standing out in the show was 5 years ago in the 2014 show...that’s fucking ridiculous 

Hm - how is that Bella is more successful in HF than Gigi? 

Also, "she makes twice the amount of money the Angels do just for walking one show in NY or Paris etc"?!

Anyhow, I don't think VS is an option for either of them at the moment. They've "overgrown" it IMO.

27 minutes ago, ivancica said:

"she makes twice the amount of money the Angels do just for walking one show in NY or Paris etc"?!

That part killed me... Like, yo, do you actually know how much runway actually pays? It's literally nothing.:rofl: