Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I actually like the Holiday collection. I'm just surprised they haven't done the commercial yet? it's quite late already, unless they already did it and none of the veterans will be in it, because they all missed the holiday catalog shoot 

I have a feeling they just filmed during the campaign shooting, and it’s not going to be a big production this year. :idk: VS is definitely in a money saving mode this year. Not a lot of frivolities- show in NY, marked decrease in events and press events, shift to white wall shoots over sets and locations. 

3 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Some of the pieces from the holiday lookbook look like leftover Balmain x VS pieces. 😐

I was thinking the same thing! 

:D

I do like some of the bras and lounge wear though. Some of the colors are decadent. 

I would love to see a segment in the show with the athletic VSport, and one of the pjs and robes. 

Does anyone know why VS never released more pictures of Barbara when she shot the bra fitting thing? Was she only there to film that short video? 

thanks in advance if anyone knows and answers. I really wanted to see more VS from her! I am so excited she's in the show. 

just some random thoughts/opinions I was mulling over while I was browsing Josephine's thread: 

The only VS models I like and follow their work are: Candice, Behati, Elsa, Taylor, Lily, and Josephine..but...

-I still look at Candice's work but she's not doing much and she doesn't look as pretty and happy as she used to. And I don't think she'll have much more VS                      work coming out even if she continues with the brand. She has a great run though when she does end up leaving VS. 

- Elsa used to be so beautiful but her looks are declining quite rapidly and I do not think she is attractive like she used to be. Its sad because I was a big fan of                  hers until she cut her hair, lost weight, and whatever she did to her face cause it looks differrent. 

-Lily is still sooo beautiful but she hasn't had as much VS work for obvious reasons, but I feel like she's about done with them anyways. 

-Taylor is my new favorite VS angel since Candice, Behati, and Lily aren't doing much. Taylor is gorgeous and I am soooo happy she is an angel and that she                gets a  lot of work. I thought she was really ugly at first because of her unibrow, her nose, and too large lips, but the more I looked at her the prettier I find            her to  be. I'm  very surprised how my opinion changed. 

-Josephine really annoys me, but her VS pictures are always so wonderful. I just kept forgetting she was an angel so I never talk about her but I recently                             rediscovered how hot I think she is. 

-Behati is sooo naturally pretty and I actualyl like her candid/insta pics more than her VS work but she had some AWESOME VS work that she looked stunning in. I love her personality and music taste and she did really well as angel, but she seems to be pretty much over it as well so I don't think she'll have much VS coming out. 

everyone I like is slowing their roll with VS except Josephine and Taylor. They are literrally the only reason I even read this thread or VS related things anymore