Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

22 minutes ago, heartwing said:

I'm wondering the same thing.  Michael Bay recently started filming a new movie.  Are they working around his schedule? Will they even use him this year?  Or will it be something shot by Jerome or one of the other people they work with? 

I don’t think so. They normally shoot it in late summer/august. So it‘d be preeetty late for the holiday commerical. Except they kept it small and decent this year. 

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

This.

It's all fun and games except those HD photos are paid by guess who? Bellazon members. There's a reason why this forum always has more pictures and faster than any other site and it's because people like Pretty and Pheno pay for the pictures than then some shitshow IG account reposts as theirs without giving credits. We are also lucky enough to have members who are able to get inside information that also gets reposted with no credit whatsoever, the most recent example was Pasta being literally the first person to post here about Sui & Ming getting contracts, the news were reposted everywhere and once again, no credits. There's maybe two or three accounts that have the decency of crediting, but it's a very very small minority.

preach it  siss. Pretty , Pheno , Shepherd and more have done amazing job on BZ :heart: 

19 minutes ago, heartwing said:

The Candid photos are some of my favorites as well.  They're always stunning. 

+1

Last year I liked the photos, candid and the ones the angels posted to social media, much more than the commercial itself

10 minutes ago, wintery said:

+1

Last year I liked the photos, candid and the ones the angels posted to social media, much more than the commercial itself

I liked last years commercial and I thought the location was beautiful, but the commercial felt rushed like it has the last few years. Blink and you miss it with most of the angels. 

Y’all aren’t entitled to the content. I don’t know why it’s such big deal to ask that you be active members of the community in exchange for HQ images and whatnot.:idk: 

Re: the holiday commercial, didn’t someone post a screenshot of VS replying to a comment about the holiday commercial saying “not yet” or something? 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Y’all aren’t entitled to the content. I don’t know why it’s such big deal to ask that you be active members of the community in exchange for HQ images and whatnot.:idk: 

Re: the holiday commercial, didn’t someone post a screenshot of VS replying to a comment about the holiday commercial saying “not yet” or something? 

I believe they said it would be filmed soon, not sure how soon, so I'd guess sometime in the next two weeks before the show... 

13 hours ago, heartwing said:

I wouldn't put it past VS at all to give her the FB even though she's done nothing for the brand in years.  I like Behati to some degree, but hopefully this will be her last hoorah and she can ride off into the sunset. 

THIS! Maybe a "goodbye" FB LOL