Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Finally saw Martha's solo commercial and she looked beautiful but.......the background.....the unedited white backdrop and studio space that is seen in plain site.......with that dumb underlay of waves and that god awful shimmery gold border. 

I AM TI-YERD! Hopefully, the budget next year is better.

2g-7OB.thumb.gif.9fb54e565374be1495f1a82418c1f9a7.gif

6 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I'm gonna quote Tyra here... SMIZE! most models nowdays dont show life in their eyes.

If Taylor managed to look boring with a bit of strength in het eyes it would be killer 

If she can't/won't do it by now with all these years under her belt. She will never do it. Romee and Tay = limited expressions for life. 

16 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

If she can't/won't do it by now with all these years under her belt. She will never do it. Romee and Tay = limited expressions for life. 

Used to not like Romee but her vlogs have me hooked. She’s got a really nice social media presence that accompanies VS very well. Like I said before, she is my dark horse choice for the FB.

20 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Used to not like Romee but her vlogs have me hooked. She’s got a really nice social media presence that accompanies VS very well. Like I said before, she is my dark horse choice for the FB.

I like her too and I am subscribed to her channel.......but seeing other models who can actually model made me realize that everyone settles for "pretty" and the excuses "but she's nice/positive energy/personality" shit is unsettling.

EDIT: I just want someone to slay me in commercial and high fashion....I find myself looking only at HF models now.

13 minutes ago, heartwing said:

Has Martha's solo commercial gone up on the web anywhere?  I rarely watch tv and haven't managed to catch it there yet. 

No, I was watching Empire. They usually air commercials during Daily Pop but not anymore. 

EDIT: It also aired during American Horror Story

7 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

No, I was watching Empire. They usually air commercials during Daily Pop but not anymore. 

Drat. Hopefully VS will upload it to their youtube at some point or another.  Outside of hockey, I really never catch any other shows and I can't imagine that airing in the middle of a hockey game :D