Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

20 minutes ago, camomille said:

I hope there’s a commercial this year, but tbh I wouldn’t mind if there’s not. They’ve already shot the campaign with non angels even though they have so many angels, so my hopes for a good campaign are low anyways

I hear ya. Every time I walk past the VS store in the mall, I get tired of seeing Alexina when there are Angels who could be up there. 

Alright folks, spamming is NOT the way to get your post count up. This is not directed to anyone in particular, it's a general warning: Don't star spamming by posting THANK YOU in 100 threads, posts with just emojis, "double posts" and such just to get your post count up. That's spamming and the posts will be deleted as such.

I would love for Barbara to get a cover. She's better than any single Angel they have currently, except maybe Candice pre-baby. In my opinion, Candice is the best angel they've had and Barbara, if she had ever become an Angel, would've been my second favorite. 

I've read Behati is walkin the show (haven't caught up on this particular thread, I think I saw it in her thread) and if that's true I am beyond excited!!! Behati is also one of my top favorite Angels, although I prefer her naturally and outside of work/ off duty. I do like a lot of VS work though and I thought she was the best PINK girl after Elsa. 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Alright folks, spamming is NOT the way to get your post count up. This is not directed to anyone in particular, it's a general warning: Don't star spamming by posting THANK YOU in 100 threads, posts with just emojis, "double posts" and such just to get your post count up. That's spamming and the posts will be deleted as such.

THANKS ❤️🖕

I really like Martha, she's a great Angel and so beautiful, but one the only thing that I don't like is her walk. I remember her opening the Jason Wu 2013 show with such a killer walk and was so excited to see her at the VSFS but was a bit disappointed in her walk at the Show. But her walk in Punk Angels last year was great, it was fast, strong and confident, I wish she could walk like this every time on the catwalk, because otherwise her walk looks kinda boring and normal. But then again, none of the NA actually have a walk that really amazes me.

6 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I really like Martha, she's a great Angel and so beautiful, but one the only thing that I don't like is her walk. I remember her opening the Jason Wu 2013 show with such a killer walk and was so excited to see her at the VSFS but was a bit disappointed in her walk at the Show. But her walk in Punk Angels last year was great, it was fast, strong and confident, I wish she could walk like this every time on the catwalk, because otherwise her walk looks kinda boring and normal. But then again, none of the NA actually have a walk that really amazes me.

I'd say they all have a better walk outside VSFS.

21 minutes ago, ivancica said:
28 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I'd say they all have a better walk outside VSFS.

+1 

I always noticed it especially with Lily. While I never really liked her walk in the VSFS, I admired hers during a lot of shows during Fashion Week.

I think on some level what she's wearing affects her walk.  You could see it especially in the Firework section a few years ago.  The corset and wings were heavy, and she looked more like she was stomping down the runway instead of giving a killer walk. And that, I imagine, had something to do with her back and her scoliosis. Last year during the Punk section, she was fierce.  Probably my favorite walk I've seen her do during vsfs.