Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Ariana singing God is a Woman would be AMAZING. Like her or not, that song is so theatrical and her vocals are incredibly sensual-sounding. Whoever is in charge of booking the performers would not be sorry for snagging Ariana with this bop. The non-chorus parts make for a perfect walking-pace and the first initial rhythm transition and ending of the song make for perfect opening and closing. I could see this being the finale song and having a Fantasy Bra or an angel with huge wings close the whole show. 

THIS. God is a Woman is a bop, even if Ari doesn't perform, then I hope they at least have the song. I'm more than fine with Miley and Ariana performing tbh, at least they are both good vocalists.

I actually wasn't a huge fan of Ariana before and her performance in the 2014 show made me like her, now I'm a huge fan :rofl: 

Hopefully not, there's more than enough Angels since we can safely assume that at least Elsa, Lais, Jas, Taylor, Jo, Sara, Stella, Romee and Martha. With Dri and Lily possibly joining as well, I highly doubt Candice or Behati will make it to this shoot tbh, so we're already getting nine girls at best and that's a lot already so hopefully there won't be extra girls

At times I also think that they should have less costumes and giant shits for the vsfs but then I remember the crap of lingerie that they have been taking lately and maybe it is a worse idea to teach them lol At least, those costumes disguise a little the horrible lingerie that they have; I need to see something really sexy and beautiful to settle for a few simple wings and that's it. :ninja:

16 hours ago, ivancica said:

Do you think some of the non-angels will be included in this year holiday commercial?

If they include some non-angel i would like to see Ming or Sui, but that's all. 

As much as I love them both, Leomie and Barbara would add literally nothing to the christmas commercial. We've already got models with their look in the angel lineup, if someone is getting a chance to be in the commercial i hope it's Ming or Sui, but still, I rather stay with the nine (or eleven?) girls we currently have. I'm over the commercials being so overcrowded that we barely even tell who is who because it's too blink and you miss it

I would love to be wrong about this, but I could see this being Elsa's last show. Nothing really concrete behind it, just a suspicion I have. :idk: She hasn't been on the last handful of campaign shoots with the "A Team" and has mostly done white wall, while non-contract girls are getting the campaigns. Again, I would love to be wrong, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she left. 

Ming looked goddamn amazing in her shoot with Stella this week. :heart: I hope we see more of her. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I would love to be wrong about this, but I could see this being Elsa's last show. Nothing really concrete behind it, just a suspicion I have. :idk: She hasn't been on the last handful of campaign shoots with the "A Team" and has mostly done white wall, while non-contract girls are getting the campaigns. Again, I would love to be wrong, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she left. 

Ming looked goddamn amazing in her shoot with Stella this week. :heart: I hope we see more of her. 

I believe it might also be Lais' last show. Her contract is ending early next year, and who knows if they'll want to renew with her... 

I hope that intuitions are wrong. I think it would be a huge mistake for the brand to lose their two most sexy and mature new angels. It may be the strategy to just keep a brand image for teenage girls but I don't think it's a good idea. I'm not sure that women over 25 really feel like the other girls and will want to wear the same products.

I don't see Elsa leaving just after having the Fantasy Bra she deserves. More about Lais I'm sure that losing half of the color angels will be problematic.