Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

57 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I posted the first episode few pages back :smile: I heard the full launch is in the Fall :hehe:

Thank you. I was looking for new episodes too.

btw - Sistine is all kinds of WTF?!? Danielle is ok.

its great VS is branching out but shame it’s with such meh models.

2 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

...are they going to make a lip syncing video ?? I feel like vs don’t care anymore ..

There wasn’t a lip sync video bc they were going to do a Katy Perry song but Katy got banned from China so they didn’t have enough time to think of a new idea and get the rights to a song.

The last couple years they’ve released a few lip sync videos outside of the show though, so it does seem like they’ve dropped that as a promo tactic at least for the time being. Granted, we’re only two months into the year, but I haven’t seen anything that indicts that they’ve filmed one recently. 

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Looking like she is suffering from neck pain.

Lmao :rofl: That’s exactly why she’s holding the all new Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Relieve Neck Pain perfume! Smell fabulous like a true bombshell AND get rid of neck pain at the same time. 

Thrilled to see Ming shooting again! I adore her. I'm also okay with Sistine tbh, she's hot, not as good as Cami Morrone would be but I'm willing to give her a chance