Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Meaning, there is no reason for it other than to get attention and likes, not even to tag a new photoshoot or to thank for a free bikini. And putting that bubble bath line just so she can have hundreds of comments saying how they want to run her a bath or drink her bathwater or whatever.

Sure, but again, she’s not the only one to

do this :rofl: It’s just odd that Josephine is the only one getting criticized while all the others of the angels do the exact same thing. 

45 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Atleast she talks about something that’s in the picture, unlike some people who upload almost completely nude selfies of themselves and caption it “I love lettuce!” or some other random stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the picture.

I almost spit out my coffee reading this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

20 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Lol jo does these nude photo shoots he other angles don’t do that only when they go on holiday there’s a big difference ^

Not a great fan of Jo's nude photos (though, she does have a great body), but seriously?! This is your (false) argument?

You don't have to like her and you have every right to consider this specific photo tacky and what not, but c'mon!

Ups, this popped almost immediately when I visited Elsa's profile.

P.S. If I remember correctly, this specific (Jo's) photo was taken in Shanghai during VSFS where other models also participated in these 'in the bath' photoshootings.

Jo has been coming off as extra thirsty and insecure. When she talks she comes off as wanting to be well-liked and loved. Kinda like a shelter pet who was rescued and desperately wants to be loved by the new owners so it acts extra cute, affectionate, attentive, etc. Maybe she has been reading the negative comments about her looks and it is stirring up some of her insecurities so she felt the need to post certain photos to as a cheap, easy & fast way to confirm she is still "loved" :idk:

I agree that at least this time the post was made solely for her to feel better about herself. Maybe she needs a boost in her self-confidence because of being tired/sad/jet-lagged and feeling less hot so she posted an old steamy semi-nude photo that would give her the affirmation she needs.

19 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa is CLEARLY trying to promo those Gucci slides. :/ Duh. 

But actually girl, why would you leave those in the frame for your nudey pics. :rofl: Were you walking around naked except for the shoes, and then just kicked them off? 

That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw that picture :rofl: 

Who freaking cares if Jo posts those pictures or not?? It's her feed, you don't have to follow her if you don't want to see her pictures.

Jerome took that picture, does that mean he was 'thirsty' or whatever?? At the end of the day, she's promoting her brand however she sees fit, much like the other girls, so really no big deal if she posts those pictures or not. 

14 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Who freaking cares if Jo posts those pictures or not?? It's her feed, you don't have to follow her if you don't want to see her pictures.

Jerome took that picture, does that mean he was 'thirsty' or whatever?? At the end of the day, she's promoting her brand however she sees fit, much like the other girls, so really no big deal if she posts those pictures or not. 

Yuuup. Everyone needs to just chill.

Here is people defending Jo but were calling Candice and Elsa "trashy" for things they posted, it seems like it's okay to call other people faves trashy but other people can't call you fave like that. The hypocrisy, oh my God.:baronlamesign:

Either, Jo can post whatever she wants, that's her instagram and can do whatever she wants with it, the other angels can too. Just follow the Pope if you don't like what their feed and move on.

9 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Here is people defending Jo but were calling Candice and Elsa "trashy" for things they posted, it seems like it's okay to call other people faves trashy but other people can't call you fave like that. The hypocrisy, oh my God.:baronlamesign:

Either, Jo can post whatever she wants, that's her instagram and can do whatever she wants with it, the other angels can too. Just follow the Pope if you don't like what their feed and move on.

No one called Candice or Elsa trashy :rofl: their posts sometimes scream trashy, and attention seeking but all of the angels post these kinda things so what’s the difference really. The thing is that some people here don’t get that. Judging Josephine for doing things everyone else does is just stupid.