Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

12 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I agree. With their Cotton and PINK panties  the quality is obviously poor but with some other products it is more difficult to tell. By the time people realize the bra they bought is low quality  it is too late bc  they’ve already worn it and can’t be returned to the store :/ 

Or you are on a trip and when you realize that they suck you are back home (my personal experience)

10 hours ago, ivancica said:

Would you shop more often there if they change their Angel line-up?

Or it has nothing to do with that?

That's a good question. I shopped there the most when Adriana and Alessandra were the main ones (Alessandra was the first Angel I fell in the love with when she first became an Angel) and then even more when Candice was used heavily. I'm pretty sure I stopped going in there when they started with the festival crap. I can't think of the bras...the ones that they would use as shirts as well or outside clothes instead of actual lingerie. 

The only thing I really buy there now is the perfumes. I started collecting the bottles years ago and Bombshell compliments me well. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't buy anything from there anymore. When I say I used to shop there a lot, it was a weekly thing. Hell, my dorm room door was decorated in the pink tissue paper and the iconic stripe shopping bags. Haha

26 minutes ago, skrivermodel said:

Yesterday Russell shoot with Roosmarijn de Kok, Danielle Herrington and Sistine Stallone.

Elsa was with that crew the day before that. Didn't realize it was with Russell. 

They're really branching out from their Angels lately. A shake up is definitely coming imo. 

Edit: I just looked up Sistine and...no thank you. :/ Dunno how I feel about Danielle for mainline yet either. 

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Not really VS related but does anyone know where can I find the new episodes from Model Squad? I saw the first one here but no one has posted the second one :pinch: 

A preview special titled Model Squad: Fashion Week will air at 10 PM ET/PT on February 12 with the series set to launch later this year.