Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Martha and Maggie both look awful. :ninja: 

Maggie is such a snooze to me. 

Edit: Looking at the Balmain picture again, I think the issue is that the styling is so strong, and neither girl is pulling it off. They both look super passive imo, and the heavy H&MU is overwhelming them. 

Angelina is gorgeous! I think she’d kill it in Pink. 

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Taylor is golden, though. It's becoming clearer and clearer that she is the VS last hope (plus elsa, lais and sara imo)

I'm almost 95% sure that both Sara and Taylor have to work less and get paid more, and I have it on extremely good authority from someone who is not only close to some of the VS Angels in real life, and works for VS, that VS courted Taylor and to some extent Sara for awhile. They don't want them to go and it's totally up to them if they stay or not (atm)

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see the point why most of the fans are complaining about the NA..

As you can see, VS barely use Martha & Stella - they are not even any of their new campaigns - so they will be dropped soon

I think Romee and Taylor is just beautiful and very good models

Elsa, Jo and Jas are totally pros as well

(I'm not a big fan of Sara and Lais personally but I know that they are good too). so whats wrong with them?

I also think that Robin is very pretty and it be good to have a new brown angel, but I would have been happier for a new angel someone who is more exotic, like Shanina, Kelly Gale or Daniela Braga..

1 hour ago, Kiara 113 said:

I also think that Robin is very pretty and it be good to have a new brown angel, but I would have been happier for a new angel someone who is more exotic, like Shanina, Kelly Gale or Daniela Braga..

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure Robin is just tanned, not brown. I couldn’t find much info on her family but any picture where she isn’t tan, she doesn’t look mixed. :idk: 

Edit: Yeah, haha. 

Loose lips sink ships, Lily.

I don’t see Lais or Elsa being any kind of hope for VS. Both have worked for the company for so long that they would have popped already if it had been in the cards. Those that truly have that “it factor” get an immediate reaction from the public once they are in the spotlight. Kate Upton, Kate Moss et al.

^ I think you could say that about all the girls except Taylor honestly.  Sara has been with VS for nearly as long as Elsa and Lais (she start in Pink years ago), and I don’t think she really has any real public recognition. :idk: She even had SI to try and boost her, and that fizzled our. Martha has been with VS for ever,  no one cares about her now that TSwift’s squad is dead. I think Romee and Jo do ok, but they’re no where near Taylor’s success. Stella who? I’d be sad if some of the girls I liked ending up being cut, but I also think VS could clean house with their Angels and hardly anyone (ie the general public, not model fans) would notice. 

All of these new campaigns have me thinking about so much! 

Taylor and Romee have definitely improved! Romee still can work on her serious shoots, just as Taylor can improve her walk, but both are bonafide bombshells, as seen in the new visuals. Josephine, Lais, and Jasmine (:drool:) continue to impress me, but Elsa is on fire!

I hope to see more Sara. She is crazy talented and could be running the show if she was given the opportunity to. In contrast, Stella is doing fine, but needs to up her game if she wants to continue to work alongside the other girls. Martha's work has been meek lately and I wouldn't mind if she left. 

Overall, the New Angels really seem to have found themselves as models. The only issue with the brand is how Adriana, Lily, and Candice don't get the chance to mix with the girls, so it doesn't seem like a cohesive continuation of the brand of the past to the brand of today. 

I love how VS is working with so many girls this year (Robin, Kelly, Ming, Cindy, Vanessa, Alexina, Georgia, Roos, and now Danielle, plus Bridget and Lotta for PINK!) I expect there to be some line-up changes soon, seeing all of the potential that seems to be festering at the brand. Reminds me of the beginning of the 2010s, when hella girls would shoot for the brand. Can't wait to see the shoot of all these newbies! 

Maggie Laine needs to go...