Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I wouldn't. Adriana has walked the show 17 times already, this year will be her 18th, she'll literally have walked more shows than some of their models have been alive. It's ridiculous at this point, I love the woman but it's been long enough. Candice and Behati both seem to be over it and Lily never did anything for me anyway and as long as VS keeps relying on the old girls for the big things, the NA won't really get their shine properly

You are totally right!

(However I doubt that 6 angel will leave in the next 1 year..)

1 hour ago, ticktock said:

A shake up needs to happen, fast. VS is getting extremely boring nowadays. I don't even shop there anymore when I used to at least once a week or more. We need some excitement! 

The thing is that people doesn't really care about VS anymore, and I can't blame them. The shoots are boring, the events rarelly happen anymore, swim is dead, and you can find underwear like theirs cheaper and with better quality.

46 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think their issues are overpriced low quality products and targeting the wrong audience. They seem to be doing ok internationally though. Probably bc it is still a novelty in other countries.

I think this is a big factor, but I also think (at least from my perspective) that people overseas doesn't really know how low quality their products are. They think bc it's VS it must be good when it's not like that.

9 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

I think this is a big factor, but I also think (at least from my perspective) that people overseas doesn't really know how low quality their products are. They think bc it's VS it must be good when it's not like that.

I agree. With their Cotton and PINK panties  the quality is obviously poor but with some other products it is more difficult to tell. By the time people realize the bra they bought is low quality  it is too late bc  they’ve already worn it and can’t be returned to the store :/ 

3 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Hey look, the same discussions happening over and over.

Let's all grab a seat again :dead_horse:

If something new would happen, I'm sure the conversation would change...then of course cycle back to this. Round and round and round we go.

8 hours ago, ticktock said:

A shake up needs to happen, fast. VS is getting extremely boring nowadays. I don't even shop there anymore when I used to at least once a week or more. We need some excitement! 

Would you shop more often there if they change their Angel line-up?

Or it has nothing to do with that?

Honestly, even if they had the best line-up ever it won't change anything to their sale let's face it. People aren't buying their because that person is the face of the brand. They are overpricing their stuff, it's interesting only during sales time otherwise I personally won't put a dim for them when I can buy a perfectly great bra that fits me and will last for years elsewhere.