Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

51 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Sui and Ming both looked so great in this video. :heart: I really wish VS had actually signed one (or both) of them. 

+1

Ming in particular, her Bubbliness+ the good looks. Its inexplicable that VS wont give her serious consideration :/

@JJMarvel No it's mainline. :unsure: 

I seriously DO NOT understand how VS went from this:

To the commercials they have today. It literally makes no sense. That bralette commercial looks like they're all ready to go to Coachella. A lot of their shoots have had that theme for about 2 years now and it's boring as hell. 

21 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@JJMarvel No it's mainline. :unsure: 

I seriously DO NOT understand how VS went from this:

To the commercials they have today. It literally makes no sense. That bralette commercial looks like they're all ready to go to Coachella. A lot of their shoots have had that theme for about 2 years now and it's boring as hell. 

But I see a dude Giselino

3 minutes ago, Kells. said:

But I see a dude Giselino

I knew someone would probably say something like that. If you ask me, the "omg Gisele looks like a man" comments are getting old. If you don't like her then fine, but these type of comments are just really low and not funny at all. Maybe try looking at the commercial itself and not necessarily Gisele alone? The reason why I posted that commercial is because the difference between it and today's commercials is just huge. Try focusing on that instead.

@*Luna* FYI, I did and I do see the big difference, I did focus on the whole commercial, not just on Giselle. I just felt like calling her Giselino is because I do think she looks like a man and I am not the only one that see it. you don't have to take everything seriously, just chill, laugh, enjoy life and stop looking only on the negative side from the comments and make a big deal of everybodies opinions. 

39 minutes ago, Kells. said:

@*Luna* FYI, I did and I do see the big difference, I did focus on the whole commercial, not just on Giselle. I just felt like calling her Giselino is because I do think she looks like a man and I am not the only one that see it. you don't have to take everything seriously, just chill, laugh, enjoy life and stop looking only on the negative side from the comments and make a big deal of everybodies opinions. 

Lol. If I had had to "make a big deal" out of everyone their opinion here, I'd be occupied for the rest of my life. I simply don't have the time nor do I care about everyone their opinion here, because I know everyone will have a different one and that's fine with me. My answer to your post is my opinion, and I simply stated what I thought. Just because I don't feel the need to make silly comments all the time, automatically agree with whatever is said or answer with a ton of emoji's doesn't mean I take everything "seriously". I just find it a little strange that if you did actually focus on the whole commercial, why you only felt the need to comment on the fact that she looks like a man to you, and didn't actually mention anything about the commercial itself?

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Lol. If I had had to "make a big deal" out of everyone their opinion here, I'd be occupied for the rest of my life. I simply don't have the time nor do I care about everyone their opinion here, because I know everyone will have a different one and that's fine with me. My answer to your post is my opinion, and I simply stated what I thought. Just because I don't feel the need to make silly comments all the time, automatically agree with whatever is said or answer with a ton of emoji's doesn't mean I take everything "seriously". I just find it a little strange that if you did actually focus on the whole commercial, why you only felt the need to comment on the fact that she looks like a man to you, and didn't actually mention anything about the commercial itself?

I am not going to answer your question again, I just did in the previous post. What is the point to ask the same question when you already know the answer. You don't have to argue for every little comment you don't like, you can just ignore It i am done arguing with you :cain:  No need to make a big drama for comment that I made just because you don't like it. bye Felicia.

28 minutes ago, Kells. said:

I am not going to answer your question again, I just did in the previous post. What is the point to ask the same question when you already know the answer. You don't have to argue for every little comment you don't like, you can just ignore It i am done arguing with you :cain:  No need to make a big drama for comment that I made just because you don't like it. bye Felicia.

I only stated my opinion. Nothing "dramatic" about it. Not sure where you keep seeing all these so called dramatic posts lol but oh well. And like I already said, but I guess you chose to ignore that part, is that I really don't have the time to react to every single opinion on here and I'm glad I don't. Consider yourself lucky that I don't have the time to do that, I already know I'm not liked on here because I just say how it is, but I'm sure y'all would be even more irritated if I did actually have the time to post 24/7 ;) 

A nickname for LA is the City of Angels, because Los Angeles means The Angels in Spanish. And he'll probably see her soon because Coachella is this weekend, and Ale is a staple there. 

Those pictures of Candice for Bombshell are unused shoots from her last campaign, right? She hasn't shot since her maternity leave if I'm tracking correctly. 

35 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

A nickname for LA is the City of Angels, because Los Angeles means The Angels in Spanish. And he'll probably see her soon because Coachella is this weekend, and Ale is a staple there. 

Those pictures of Candice for Bombshell are unused shoots from her last campaign, right? She hasn't shot since her maternity leave if I'm tracking correctly. 

Jerome will probably be there to take pics of all the girls, or maybe just Ale.

I believe those pictures are old, but also, believing in your extremely good tracking skills @toodarnhot, it had crossed my mind that maybe her they have tried to keep her first shoot a secret. But that would be weird