Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What’s it REALLY like to be a Victoria’s Secret photographer? Watch our live stream with VS photog Russell James, the Angels & more. Tomorrow, 9-10pm EST.

Watch our live stream with VS photog Russell James, the Angels & more.

with VS photog Russell James, the Angels & more.

with VS photog Russell James,

Russell James,

Russell James

Can't wait y'all! :blush:

They suck acting but they have a Tv show that is currently on Tv, Rosie has nothing on Tv or movies & that's the difference. She needs to do something to keep herself relevant. Wait until Gossip Girl gets cancelled & we'll see how relevant the people in that show can stay after a year or two with their non-existent acting skills.

I actually kind of miss Rosie for VS because as much as i don't like i think she was at least better than some of the other girls

Yes I know what you mean. Just saying in rare cases, soem celebritys have managed to stay relevant even though they got not much going on.

ANYWHO.....OF course I would love to see Rosie do more modeling :)

And thanks for the Catologue scans.....NICE CATOLOGUE! The first set was nice, cause it was not Candice overload (I love candice, but you know how VS pushs her) But the beach set was nice too :)

VS act like their only model they have is Candice Swanepoel. I don't get why they contract other models for VS when they are not even going to use them at all, might it is well VS should have just give the contract to Candice.

Sick in tired seen Candice everywhere, I think I am going to shoot myself already.

I honestly think Rosie was pretty dumb by leaving VS without being 100% that her 'acting career' was going to work.

I've never been Rosie's fan but i do agree that girlfriend has a great sense of style 90% of times but that's not going to be enough to keep her relevant if she doesn't book something major soon.

But the thing is VS is quite time consuming and if she didn't leave she probably also wouldn't have had an acting career.

2842015']
2841076' date='Mar 18 2012, 02:06 PM']I honestly think Rosie was pretty dumb by leaving VS without being 100% that her 'acting career' was going to work.

I've never been Rosie's fan but i do agree that girlfriend has a great sense of style 90% of times but that's not going to be enough to keep her relevant if she doesn't book something major soon.

But the thing is VS is quite time consuming and if she didn't leave she probably also wouldn't have had an acting career.

It's not like she has an actual acting career now anyways? At least with VS she had a good paycheck & an actual modeling career

Candice and Behati. :shock:
^This is our moment in the sun - don't begrudge us that! :hehe:

Whether it's (somewhat patronisingly) the result of other brunette's unavailability due to pregnancy, or the Hosk PINK takeover and a sudden worry as to what to do with her - finally VS has given her a fair crack at the main line. That's all I ever wanted, if it falls flat then at least she was given a try.

But she looks brilliant anyway - so yah boo sucks... :blah::laugh:

Can anyone tell me what's the difference between being an angel and someone who's in VS all the time? Does being an angel just give you a pass from going to the casting for the show or are they distinguished as the ones in the commercials or is there something else :) ?
Angel = more money, more talking, more exclusivity, less casting.