Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I really like Erin, I think her face is very pretty. She is a great spoke-model I could actually understand everything she says compared to other models. Erin looks very natural to me, she is a natural beauty, and she doesn't try to much to be sexy is effortless, she just is a sexy girl next door. this is why I like Erin

Lindsay I am not a big fan of her, but I do think she could very gorgeous some of the times, she has a barbie doll look to her.

Candice is not a natural blond she really is a brunette, Candice stands out because her big lip and birght eyes stand out a lot from her face, and because of her little waist and her big butt, that is why she stands outs more than Erin/Lindsay.

Erin/Lindsay are the Ale/Izabel did you use to think Ale/Izabel melt into each other's shades?

I could tell more apart Erin with Lindsay, than Ale with Izabel I had many times confusing Ale with Iza, and I never have confuse Erin and Lindsay.

I am exactly the opposite - I never confused Ale for Izabel :) I am fan of both of them, that might be the reason - it´s the same with you and Erin/Lindsay :)

They all can look pretty at some times, it's called make up and/or photoshop, i hate Rosie's face but i could find at least 5 pictures where i think she looks pretty. It's not about that, to be a good representation of a brand you need to be more than pretty. Take Marisa Miller, she doesn't have the most unique/memorable/blablabla face but she was by far the best spokesperson VS had in recent times, there's millions of blondes but Marisa always was able to stand out when she was with VS.

My issue with Erin & Lindsay is not only that they look like twins, is just that i don't see why VS needs them both. They don't have the best faces, or the best bodies or are the best spokespersons they currently have. If it only was one of them it would be fine, but i think having them together it's stupid, if anything i would keep Lindsay because i think she's better doing interviews than Erin who i think is extremely boring when she's talking. In the Alessandra/Izabel case i guess Alessandra proved to be a way better spokesperson than Izabel & that may be part of the reason why VS was fine with Izabel leaving & that's why Ale is still with VS after so many years

So happy that finally Behati is in a commercial, Bregje is a nice surprise too. Candce, same crap as usual.

That is the name of the other model in the new VS commercial I was just about to ask who is she?, thanks for the answer.

I would drop Lindsay instead of Erin. Just because Erin has more fan, and the public likes her more. Nobody really cares for Lindsay. I will keep the one that the public likes more, you make more money. Erin is a great spokewoman she is entertaining.

So happy that finally Behati is in a commercial, Bregje is a nice surprise too. Candce, same crap as usual.

I really like all three there - but especially glad for Behati and Bregje, they´re both gorgeous. :ddr:

While on the topics of Lindsay and Erin......

I noticed how since they have been with VS their high fashion careers have gone wayyy down. Like before VS Erin and lindsay walked tons of runways, and did alot of editorials and whatnot, AND THEY WERE GOOD AT IT! Its almost like when they started for VS, they lost interest in high fashion.

Just pointing that out. Alot of the VS models us VS as a platform to start forming a high fashion career. Anywho would like to see both of them back to more high fashion stuff.

^Yeah, like you haven't got a life-size Lindsay Ellingson effigy that you dress up in purchases from the latest VS catalogues and then take tea and cakes with every other afternoon... post-36478-0-1446080195-34196_thumb.gif
We eat cookies, not cake. #Boomshakalakah!
I would drop Lindsay instead of Erin. Just because Erin has more fan, and the public likes her more. Nobody really cares for Lindsay. I will keep the one that the public likes more, you make more money. Erin is a great spokewoman she is entertaining.
Yeah, but I like Lindsay more, and I matter more.

that pretty much happens all the time with VS models they stop modeling for other stuff and become a full time VS models. Which this is the only thing I don't like about VS.

See I don't think that. I think alot of them thrive in high fashion after they hook up with VS. Like Candice, Chanel, Miranda ect.

that pretty much happens all the time with VS models they stop modeling for other stuff and become a full time VS models. Which this is the only thing I don't like about VS.

See I don't think that. I think alot of them thrive in high fashion after they hook up with VS. Like Candice, Chanel, Miranda ect.

I think it depends on the model.

Some of them do a lot of high fashion work besides VS, like Candice or Miranda.

And others become full time VS models...

Some of them happen to actually want a career outside VS like Chanel, Miranda or Candice & milk all they can out of the VS press. Some of them happen to be lazzy like Lindsay or Erin & stop working outside VS because they already are making all the $ they want for less work. & some of them just don't need a HF career anymore like Adriana, Alessandra or Doutzen because they already have a 'status' there (don't walk any show & still book campaigns + exclusives & blablabla), especially Doutzen was a HF darling pre-VS so now she just takes the jobs she really likes & the same goes for Dri & Ale to a smaller extension.

It all depends on what a model wants for herself