Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's quite clear she's been dropped. She also hasn't promoted VS at all. The last shoot she did was with Elsa and those have all been released. Looks like she's a goner as is Kate. Jo and Vita pretty much are taking their spots.

Most likely, VS has a way of tracking who sells and who doesn't. People here like to think Ed has/had a boner for Adriana/Candice and that's why they were everywhere but the reality is she was probably selling like crazy, must be the same with Elsa right now and probably Vita too.

When a model doesn't sell she's dropped no matter how much VS wants them just look at Chanel, Karlie, both were pushed hard but ended up being dropped as soon as VS was able to get rid of them.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Most likely, VS has a way of tracking who sells and who doesn't. People here like to think Ed has/had a boner for Adriana/Candice and that's why they were everywhere but the reality is she was probably selling like crazy, must be the same with Elsa right now and probably Vita too.

When a model doesn't sell she's dropped no matter how much VS wants them just look at Chanel, Karlie, both were pushed hard but ended up being dropped as soon as VS was able to get rid of them.

+1

Sara is currently being pushed via .com and ig. It seemed like she was going to be their V-day girl. Who knows what happened. We should be getting a video soon from that shoot. Also Sara will be plastered all over their .com homepage the last week of vday along with their countdown.

Edit: Is VS having any events? Strange the last at store signing was Lily.

Just now, PinkCouture said:

The more important question is why aren't Martha & Taylor the main Angels in SF promoting VS at the Superbowl!? :blink: This a golden opportunity since they both represent a team!!!

I've seen a couple ppl mention that Taylor is going to the game to support to Broncos, no idea if it's true or not though

I love how VS had the golden chance to promote Taylor and Martha but as per usual Adriana walked away with all the big promo even when she has admitted she doesn't know shit about football, they just can't let the woman go :rofl: This thing Tay and Martha are doing seems like it was pulled by IMG and VS will most likely milk it but the fact that they didn't send those two to do PR for this particular thing is ridiculous. It's even worse than that one time they sent Behati and Candice to promote their baseball stuff.

VS is full of surprises, when I think their choices can't be dumber they prove me wrong.

Also go Panthers! I just can't root for any team with a Manning on it, sorry.