Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Elsa seems to be actually quite close and friendly with all the girls. All the VS team really love her and all I've heard are wonderful professional stories about her. I have no idea what why everyone thinks she's a bitch lol. I love all the people I work with and am close with them. I consider them friends but I don't hang out with them in my free time. Elsa is probably the same with the girls from VS. It's nice that Sara, Romee, Taylor, Jasmine and occasionally Lais hang out together. Like Clauds said they're a lot closer in age

Thanks for the video, @Candylicious.! The way Candice talked about making sure that she is the swim girl and hoping to get the cover makes me wonder why she hasn’t done SI like Lily has. It seems like shooting for SI would be right up her alley. Getting the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is arguably a bigger deal than getting the cover of Victoria’s Secret’s swim catalogue.