Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Has anyone heard why Adriana and Alessandra aren’t in the upcoming Swim Special?

I feel like VS really don't give them photoshoot, commercial, and catalog work anymore, I think they just appear in the shows and maybe they'll appear in this year's holiday commercial.

News: 

Alessandra , Adriana, Jac and Kate go VS. ! This is probably the last show of Ale and Adri . Perhaps for the show and kate and jac are not angels. Moreover VS gradually stop using Candice and Behati . Ed 's new favorite is Elsa. Lily also are taking out of the line up . Probably after Swim special made known to Jojo and Vita as the new Angels Vs.

54 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

News: 

Alessandra , Adriana, Jac and Kate go VS. ! This is probably the last show of Ale and Adri . Perhaps for the show and kate and jac are not angels. Moreover VS gradually stop using Candice and Behati . Ed 's new favorite is Elsa. Lily also are taking out of the line up . Probably after Swim special made known to Jojo and Vita as the new Angels Vs.

And this news are from...

^ A lot of people who read BZ and pretty much summed up together what we've been saying for months? :rofl:  I think it's possibly accurate, but it's nothing new, it's the same stuff we've been saying since right after the VSFS.

Still hoping Jo & Vita don't get signed tho, I adore them both but they just don't do it for me as Angels.

What Clauds said. It sounds like someone is taking the speculation in this thread and reporting it as news, not the first time it's happened. I also think it's probably true.

I'd love if Jojo were an Angel but imo it shouldn't happen until they thin out their roster some. Big no for Vita.

also hope they don't sign anymore models, Jo is nice but there are way too many girls there already and vita is boring as fuck. still don't understand the Vita effect on IG. all her photos posted by VS photographers or Ed or VS Crew or even VS have MUCH more likes than then rest of the models (even Candice and other old angels), I just simply don't get it. she's boring and quite forgettable imo

1 hour ago, jay_hk said:

also hope they don't sign anymore models, Jo is nice but there are way too many girls there already and vita is boring as fuck. still don't understand the Vita effect on IG. all her photos posted by VS photographers or Ed or VS Crew or even VS have MUCH more likes than then rest of the models (even Candice and other old angels), I just simply don't get it. she's boring and quite forgettable imo

I personally like her (she's not a fave of mine but she's okay) but I too don't get the whole insta likes thing. Surely it's pure coincidence? What other reason could there be...?

1 minute ago, freya said:

I personally like her (she's not a fave of mine but she's okay) but I too don't get the whole insta likes thing. Surely it's pure coincidence? What other reason could there be...?

She has a big European fanbase just like Portugal is obsessed with Sara.

Vita and Jo are in. Jac and Kate will be out unfortunately. I don't have a problem with either. 

1 hour ago, 500daysofbryan said:

She has a big European fanbase just like Portugal is obsessed with Sara.

Vita and Jo are in. Jac and Kate will be out unfortunately. I don't have a problem with either. 

they're signed for sure for sure?

50 minutes ago, Syria said:

No, nothing is sure at this point. And I still don't think they will be signed.

Neither. I think they'll just be like Lais pre-contract (work a whole lot and be treated pretty similarly to the angels but never get signed... at least not for a couple years)