Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Why won’t she send her Polaroid pictures to Ed or to someone else if sending them to Ed is too skeezy? When Josie Maran thought that she might not be invited back to shoot for SI because she had gained some weight before her first shoot, she took Polaroid pictures of herself and sent them to the editor at the time to show that she was ready.

The thing is is that the VS team knows what Nadine looks like. She was at the VSFS casting and they choose not to use her, and have clearly made the choice to stop using her for catalog. Pursuing them like this, and tagging Ed and the team in her pictures just comes across as desperate and sad. 

The entrenched Harem masters dangled final victory in front of her, and then snatched it away.    

Eh, easy to mock the 'loss of dignity' but can any of you honestly confirm that you wouldn't act in such a way after a long, competitive striving? Maybe you've never tried.  At least what she is doing shows interest and generates more viewership, which is what a model should be doing.

15 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Christina is in Harbour Island, at least she was tagged by Sara in her Harbour Island pic.

I think you might have the Christina's confused. :flower: That's a different Christina from Thornton. Christina Lapens is a creative director she's on a ton of minor shoots, and Thornton is an executive producer for VS and only goes big things like the holiday commercial, Valentine's, swim special etc. 

1 hour ago, clubparadise said:

Her VS work was pretty good, tho.

They should've made her the PINK spokesmodel.

I was about to say she might be a bit old to work for PINK but just checked and she just turned 22 ?! omg taught she was like at least 5 years older

Just now, johnnicecool said:

I mean, my friend is cousins with her, she said she'll confirm it later on in the year, but my friends told me its highly likely she will be leaving. We can only hope she stays.

Ohhh. Oh so nothings been confirmed then? God, I was so panicked looking for sources! Okay. Cool!
I'm not going to get worked up over a rumour just yet. Thanks for clearing that up! :)