Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The Wildest Dreams vidoe is everything. I'm so fucking tired of Taylor and I want I to disappear info oblivion for like a year or so (too overexposed and too much damage control that she's becoming to come off as fake). But this videos rekindled my love for her. Always had a soft spot for her and I've been a fan since her Lover Story era. This video tho is incapable of being flawed and I swear I saw angel wings at her back in one scene :rofl:

Note: This post technically isn't off topic since Taylor is an honorary Angel :whistle:

Finished the video and all I can say is I cannot wait for Taylor is have a mid life crisis...

@SB I listened to it... you're turn. Pro Tip: a couple shots of hard alcohol help.

One more negative word about Taylor and I swear I'll lose my shit on you.

Finished the video and all I can say is I cannot wait for Taylor is have a mid life crisis...

@SB I listened to it... you're turn. Pro Tip: a couple shots of hard alcohol help.

One more negative word about Taylor and I swear I'll lose my shit on you.

Why the amount of time and energy she puts into focusing on her love/ hate of a men in videos how much do you want to bet when Taylor has said midlife crisis she's going to end up with an assault charge on her boyfriend.

Okies now I'm done, sorry :rofl:

Why the amount of time and energy she puts into focusing on her love/ hate of a men in videos how much do you want to bet when Taylor has said midlife crisis she's going to end up with an assault charge on her boyfriend.

Okies now I'm done, sorry :rofl:

Or she comes out.

Back to VS. 

Who's your favorite angel's work so far this year? And no one says they're holding out for the holiday commercial/mailers.  I'm asking since 1/1/15 to 9/1/15.

Discuss!

I really liked Jac in the first swim catalog and the swim special.

Back to VS. 

Who's your favorite angel's work so far this year? And no one says they're holding out for the holiday commercial/mailers.  I'm asking since 1/1/15 to 9/1/15.

Discuss!

Swim Special; Jac. She shinned. Her Swim photos were good. I wish she would do more sultry type of lingerie instead of the normal bra and pantie stuff.

Taylor has been doing a hell of a good job. I can see why VS hired her now. She's been proving the skeptics wrong. So has Elsa. <3333

Sara has been slowing pushing it bit by bit. Can't wait to see more from her. Stella has also grown on me.

I still get nothing from Martha or Jasmine :| Even Romee is starting to fade

^ Romee has grown on me she is very bubbly and happy at 19 she is still developing and can bring the sexy/sultry stuff as she matures. Best I'd say tie between Candice and Elsa with Jac a close 2nd this year. Elsa had the most impressive year of all "new angels" with al her campaigns, great swim shoots and even being very well spoken and good at media.

Would have liked to see more of Kate but with her working as much as Ale & Dri I don't think she will last with VS past her contract.

From the new Angels I'd say Elsa & Jac by far, Sara & Taylor have been doing great lately too but they're not getting as much attention as others so time will tell, from the other girls I guess no one? They've had like two campaigns so IDK :rofl:

My favourite has been Elsa. My bias aside, she's worked non stop for them this year and has done well in everything- lingerie, swim, VSX. Taylor and Jasmime are also some of my favourites, and Sara is doing well too. I still adore Jac as a model, but honestly she hasn't wowwed me at all as an Angel.