Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I came here to say it will be the air date. Way too soon for the bra. If they announced it now, it'll be forgotten about when the show airs.

Agreed. If anything we'll probably see Behati sporting the bra sometime before or after Halloween unless the photos leak way before that. Followed by a ton of PR on that too. Then she'll probably reveal that her man is one of this yrs performers y add a yadda

I think Candice or Adriana also have a chance. Adriana has barely worked this year, but she's one of the most recognizable faces of the brand and VS might want to capitalize on that. Same with Candice. She's been in all the same major campaigns as Bee, and she's a bigger face for the brand. :idk: I think Bee has a solid chance, but it also wouldn't surprise me if VS went in a totally different direction.

#KateG4FB tho

I think Candice or Adriana also have a chance. Adriana has barely worked this year, but she's one of the most recognizable faces of the brand and VS might want to capitalize on that. Same with Candice. She's been in all the same major campaigns as Bee, and she's a bigger face for the brand. :idk: I think Bee has a solid chance, but it also wouldn't surprise me if VS went in a totally different direction.

#KateG4FB tho

Yeah. I've been thinking Candice also. I guess a part of me says Behati because her image has been everywhere this entire year with the company. Maybe VS will end up giving it to Candice and she'll appear in the holiday commercial with it. I mean if VS can fake the whole "model loses her show on the runway" then im sure they can give us a bs excuse of Candice saying she missed her flight to keep everything under wraps.