Y'all:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Weeknd

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_Hadid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolanda_Foster#Personal_life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Jonas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Simpson

You're welcome.

Now back to VS:

Besides Daria and Ana Beatriz, have any other girls turned down offers to be angels. Isn't there a rumor that Edita and Isabeli also turned down angel contracts?

No idea.

Oh my god, $100?? That's how much floor tickets were, but my friends were too cheap for them. I got $40 tickets and they're the worst seats in the arena :rofl: but I sat in the same section for Ed Sheeran and it was still a decent view.

Can't Feel My Face is obviously about a man in love with his dentist. :p

How?! :rofl: Did you get yours presale? Because the worst seats in the arena around me are 80$ and thats in the nosebleeds :p

---

Oh also:

omg Cant Feel My FACE   is perfection for the VS Show

A lot of people love that song (it's amazing) but not a lot of people know it's about doing blow :rofl: But isn't every Weeknd song about doing coke and having sex with some hookers? I think so :laugh:

yes nobody will know haha ... plus this sunday he is gonna perform in the MTV VMA's  he is going to be huge

And it took me forever to figure out what Can't feel my face was about it tbh :rofl: I doubt most of people know what it is about like most of his music haha

LOL I know its like listening to his songs like "Wow this is so good" then you think about it and your like wait...was....did he....yep this song is about having a threesome with a bunch of hookers then snorting coke yeah :rofl:

It's funny because can't feel my face is one of his biggest mainstream hits, yet it's still so dirty :rofl: 

Besides Daria and Ana Beatriz, have any other girls turned down offers to be angels. Isn't there a rumor that Edita and Isabeli also turned down angel contracts?

I have heard that Isabeli, Anja Rubik and Eva Herzigova all turned down contracts too.

I believe Doutzen initially turned down as well

I have heard that Isabeli, Anja Rubik and Eva Herzigova all turned down contracts too.

Kendall Jenner.

@katchitup, I got them presale but that's still how much they're selling for. And $40 CND is actually $30 US. :ninja: I can't believe the tickets are so pricey there.

@katchitup, I got them presale but that's still how much they're selling for. And $40 CND is actually $30 US. :ninja: I can't believe the tickets are so pricey there.

Wow thats so cheap :ninja: It depends stadium to stadium, because I am trying to get tickets to the Detroit show, but I also checked out Chicago and for their crummy way back seats it was still $100 :ninja: :ninja:  For tickets right next to the stage with the VIP package it's $300!

Doutzen delayed hers because she had to miss the 2007 show, missing the 2009 one seems to have cost Emanuela hers. I wouldn't be surprised if Eva, Isabeli or Edita had been offered one. Anja and Kendall, though, I have my doubts about, especially since Kendall allegedly chose Karl Lagerfeld's show last year because VS didn't invite her.

The Weeknd is amazing. Ya'll should know. Some songs:

(this one would especially be amazing with the girls strutting down the runway)

How it relates? He would be amazing performing at the VSFS :p

No thanks  :ninja:

+1 post-1004-0-1446080023-18348_thumb.png That man is absolutely terrifying.

I've totally lost touch with mainstream music... and I'm beginning to be okay with it.

And it took me forever to figure out what Can't feel my face was about it tbh :rofl: I doubt most of people know what it is about like most of his music haha

LOL I know its like listening to his songs like "Wow this is so good" then you think about it and your like wait...was....did he....yep this song is about having a threesome with a bunch of hookers then snorting coke yeah :rofl:

It's funny because can't feel my face is one of his biggest mainstream hits, yet it's still so dirty :rofl:

Wow, is that really what it's about?  Well, at least he's subtle.

Just yesterday I was listening to a hip hop radio station and a song came on by Jeremih...I was thinking "this is pretty good!" and then he started singing about how she should spread out her legs like an eagle and he'll be the pilot (however he said it, it was graphic)....I feel so bad for kids today.