Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

57 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

re Ed resigning and retiring; which current angels are/were his favorites? My brain isn’t much today.

47 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Ed seemed to favor most of the blondes. 

Taylor, Elsa and Alexina

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Taylor, Elsa and Alexina

Martha is Ed Fav.

btw  if u guys remenber Ed razek was the one against trans models for VS and now less than a week Valentina S  worked for PINK now Ed is gone . coincidence? i think the fuck not .

3 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'm pretty sure Stella is one of Ed's faves. That picture from the 2016 fittings still gives me the creeps. 

I also think of Stella and Elsa as his favorites.

Don't know about Taylor.

But - that's just my impression.

so that "valentina started working with vs and now ed is gone" thing is also here... mmm i think that's really stupid lol he also talked shit about plus size models and he didn't quit when lorena duran and that other girl started working with them. really, i don't think he's gonna leave his job the next day a trans model starts working with the brand. sounds pathetic

it's also pathetic how people needs to criticize vs when they know nothing. just for the fun of it. and because it's a trend now. so annoying

I haven't commented here in a long time but I wonder where the company is going. I keep hearing bad news about the sales and the public image of the brand but are they really in danger or is it just blown out of proportions ?

Anyway, about the models, with everything happening I wonder if the very concept of angel is going to be abandonned. It has already been greatly devalued in recent years with the ever expanding lineup. But more fundamentaly, the way I understand it, the angels were supposed to be an ideal of feminine beauty and sexiness, but the very concept is frowned upon these days because it makes women who do not conform to this ideal feel bad. I don't pretend to know enough about business to give anyone any advice but I'm curious to see how VS marketing strategy will evolve.

4 hours ago, ivancica said:

20190807_085551.jpg

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

20190807_102101.jpg

So Lais was harassed by a photographer and he was fired the next day. Is it David Bellemere? I thought he had a problem with Taylor Hill??

Does someone know more of it?

Edited by emerald7

42 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

So Lais was harassed by a photographer and he was fired the next day. Is it David Bellemere? I thought he had a problem with Taylor Hill??

Does someone know more of it?

David Bellemere harassed Lais on set, he tried to kiss her IIRC. He was fired on the spot the moment Lais complained. The odds are he also harassed Taylor but for some reason she decided to keep quiet and didn't speak up until afterwards.

I am so happy the girls went off with this Timur bullshit, he has never worked for VS and you can't blame the brand for people who have no business with them for trying to use their name for fame and get girls. And yall love to talk shit about Ed Razek about him being a creep but from what I've heard from many of the models is that he is 100% a good dude who has never even remotely been inappropiate with the girls and they all love and respect him, also that letter? Look at the list, how many of those models have ever worked for VS? Not that many, but a lot of them however, have been rejected by VS. I agree Sara, these people are jumping on the VS hate bandwagon for no reason.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

David Bellemere harassed Lais on set, he tried to kiss her IIRC. He was fired on the spot the moment Lais complained. The odds are he also harassed Taylor but for some reason she decided to keep quiet and didn't speak up until afterwards.

I am so happy the girls went off with this Timur bullshit, he has never worked for VS and you can't blame the brand for people who have no business with them for trying to use their name for fame and get girls. And yall love to talk shit about Ed Razek about him being a creep but from what I've heard from many of the models is that he is 100% a good dude who has never even remotely been inappropiate with the girls and they all love and respect him, also that letter? Look at the list, how many of those models have ever worked for VS? Not that many, but a lot of them however, have been rejected by VS. I agree Sara, these people are jumping on the VS hate bandwagon for no reason.

Furthermore his opinion wasn't exactly hateful towards transgender models, it may have said a whole lot of nothing, but I dont think he was able to entirely get what he wanted to say across. His opinion said nothing about excluding Transgender models either.