Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, clau17 said:

VS didnt even promote this events. How are people supposed to know? Sara and Grace look gorgeous tho.

A while back, Alessandra did a promotional event at my local store, and what they did was post announcements in front of every store in the region along the lines of “Meet an Angel!” so it was more of a regional event rather than publicized nationwide.

Grace looks amazing. :heart: Sara's make up is too light for my tastes, at least with the outfit and hair vibe she's got going on. Even a bold lip with the barely there eyes and cheeks would have helped her pop. Or a heavier eye, her eyes kind of disappear into her face with the really light touch she has going on right now.

3 hours ago, clau17 said:

VS didnt even promote this events. How are people supposed to know? Sara and Grace look gorgeous tho.

2 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'm pretty sure they're mostly for the press.

The events were for Angel Card Holders (VS's credit card) so they were probably sent private invitations in their email rather then promoting it publicly. 

Leomie and that shade of blue were MADE for each other, damn girl. 

Barbara's outfit is too cutesy for the tone of the event to me- clashes with them trying to promote this as the return of super sensual, sexy lingerie collections. :idk: I like her hair and make up though.