- Roosjmarin de Kok

- Lameka Fox

- Kelly Gale

- Nadine Leopold

- Ming Xi

For (most likely) ecom

- Noel Berry

- Ambra Battilana

Did I miss Alexina or she didn't shoot? I'm surprised she didn't shoot for holidays considering that she's been working a lot for them. Shame Barbara also didn't shoot

15 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Same. But.... there's hype about her? 

That lost am I? :rofl: 

She seemed very loved in the last posts. I find her very interesting looking and perfect for the HF look. But in comercial/beauty shots.. no

I really love those last two commercials, they are pretty good. The girls look amazing and it's finally not a childish commercial. I'd be more than fine if VS just kept these girls, it works pretty well. It's a nice group to have and it covers all the bases.

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

I really love those last two commercials, they are pretty good. The girls look amazing and it's finally not a childish commercial. I'd be more than fine if VS just kept these girls, it works pretty well. It's a nice group to have and it covers all the bases.

A line up with just a blond? unrealistic 

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

A line up with just a blond? unrealistic 

They had just one or two white blondes for a long time, the blonde insanity began in 2009 tbh. Before that we had just Heidi, Marisa and Karolina and the only years they were all on duty were 2007 and 2008 but those three had very different looks and vibes to them anyway. Then in 2009 VS decided it was a wonderful to hand out contracts to every white blonde model under the sun.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

They had just one or two white blondes for a long time, the blonde insanity began in 2009 tbh. Before that we had just Heidi, Marisa and Karolina and the only years they were all on duty were 2007 and 2008 but those three had very different looks and vibes to them anyway. Then in 2009 VS decided it was a wonderful to hand out contracts to every white blonde model under the sun.

Blondes have always made up about one third of the line-up:

-2 out 5 in the original line-up (Karen & Daniela)

-3 ou 10 in 2010 (Doutzen, Candice, Erin)

-5 out of 13 nowadays (Candice, Elsa, Stella, Martha, Romee)

The most would probably have been mid 2008 with 4 out of 8 (Heidi, Karolina, Marisa & Doutzen).

So not really.