Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thylane reminds me of Barbara and Rachel Hilbert for some reason, although shorter and not conventional maybe she can score PINK?

Kaia will be treated like Karlie contractually, although she will blend in well, Cindy Crawford in audience is a bonus as well.

Romee still does nothing for me, her head looks disproportionate to her body.

JO, thought she looked the way she does because she was smiling but it's permanent, still think she's cute though.

Candice wasn't as attractive as she is now when she first started off, not sure exactly what changed but her body became more toned in 2009 and her face in 2010/11 changed.

Taylor stood out the most to me during this years show for some reason, she's pushing that thick figure and I love it.

Georgia, Kelly and Grace do nothing for me, Grace will be Jo 2.0, everyone will hype her up to the extreme just to turn around and slay her haha. If I had to pick one I'd pick Kelly though.

Lastly, if I never hear the word bombshell again I'll be fine.

taylor-hill-at-2017-victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-in-shanghai-11-20-2017-19.jpg tumblr_ozqf4dGX9M1ucsp2eo1_1280.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks Taylor doesn’t look that good? Her legs are just way too muscular and big in my opinion. They have a strange shape to them imo. VS covered them up for the longest time too so I’m actually quite surprised she didn’t get some thigh high boots for the show. 

Kaia please when VS offers you a contract, burn the papers! I won’t be able to stand seeing such a fierce kid being reduced down to a ditzy Angel by VS. And my heart won’t take it if they have to edit her power walk in the show.

Im sure she’s going to be too big for them by the time she’s 18 so she might limit herself to just doing the show.

12 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Am I the only one who thinks Taylor doesn’t look that good? Her legs are just way too muscular and big in my opinion. They have a strange shape to them imo. VS covered them up for the longest time too so I’m actually quite surprised she didn’t get some thigh high boots for the show. 

No, I think she's beautiful but not all that....

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa's shooting the new Bombshell campaign and commercial today. 

Candice has always been the face of this fragrance right, or am I forgetting someone? 

I think Elsa was in one of the print and online marketing for a limited edition Bombshell fragrance. And Lindsay too.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

^ Do you have any specific examples? I do remember people feeling that there was tension between Candice and Adriana at least from Candice’s side.

Yup, I know what you're talking about too. When Adriana came back from having her baby. Ofcourse its Adriana's come back, she be gone for a year so they are asking her questions about her child. Candice's body language was weird. And the end she rolled her eyes at Adriana and gave a weird look. If anybody did that to her when she was talking about Anca her fans would try to get them fired from VS. Adriana was just talking about her child.

The same happened with Miranda when they were on the red carpet. The paps were calling Miranda's name more because she is big by this time, Candice kept glaring at her over it, like it was her fault lol.  It starts at 0:43 goes until the end of the video

And then people had complained about candice giving rude faces to elsa in an interview. I never saw it. But I was not surprised. This was in 2014... Two things all of these moments have in common 1. Candice's rude body langauge 2. She was  with a model bigger than her at the time and who was getting more attention. Elsa was never bigger than candice but 2014 was when VS started to clearly push her to angel status. Its like anybody getting more attention than Candice, while she was on her own come up, was the enemy. Because wasn't it here people said she mocked Adriana's accent behind her back in the early days too?

Its one of the things that ruined Candice for me. Her fans being another. I do think her relationship with some of these models, as well has herself, has changed for the better. But her fans haven't, and I still am not the biggest fan of her personality, so I still can't hop on that train lol.

Pretty posted a comment about unedited footage a Madoff Productions employee sent her a long while back of Candice shushing a shoot director mid sentence while he was trying to instruct her for a shot, and said Candice was rather hard to work with. 

On 10/12/2017 at 12:00 PM, Prettyphile said:

The thing about Candice being snotty and little hard to work with I've seen first hand. Years ago someone from Madoff productions was a member of the forum. I happened to befriend them and was given some juicy shit on her.

This was posted in one of the Admin's threads

I'm sorry the picture doesn't work, but it's been years.  But it was a screen shot of Candice mid eye roll and her finger to her lips trying to quiet the director.

Basically Candice was standing there playing with her hair, the Director says "Hey Candice, lets run the lines again" - at that point he begins to read them off to her which apparently displeased Candice because she rolls her eyes at him, tells him SHHHHHH and puts her finger to her lips.

@Clauds @ILUVAdrianaLima Do you remember the video? It was fucking hilarious!  She legit took 15 minutes (uncut footage) to say something like "Sexy bra's and undies"

I don’t see that eye roll on the first video... just her looking to the side, probably someone moved or something happen close to her... now th second video it’s clearly that Candice is trying to get the spotlight and it’s not enjoying miranda getting all the attention.