Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

She had Gigi walking there too. She's making her own VSFS since she hasn't been invited back for a 3rd year. :rofl:

I hope that's true and it doesn't convert in a live bad blood music video lol

At least we get Cindy Crawford then, no?

She has annoying personality, I agree but the girl is hot 100%.

That's just like someone going into Models subforum and claiming some of those girls are ugly. Nope. They are all hotties.

And Taylor Swift is a hot chick. Anyone claiming otherwise is just plain hating.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for me she's not hot and i'm not hating..she's not ugly but she's just a plain jane

So yeah, you hatin'.

no i'm not because i'm not saying she's ugly or something like that

i don't like her body and her face is nothing special, she's plain looking..but i don't care what you think :idk:

you should respect other people's opinions anyway

. You can so tell she thinks she's really hot.

She is hot.

Girlfriend has no ass. Or titties for that matter. And she looks way into herself, it's very unbecoming.

She has annoying personality, I agree but the girl is hot 100%.

That's just like someone going into Models subforum and claiming some of those girls are ugly. Nope. They are all hotties.

And Taylor Swift is a hot chick. Anyone claiming otherwise is just plain hating.

I'm not saying she uglee or that I would pass her up given the opportunity but I would hardly define her as "hot".

I am not a Tay-Tay fan by any means but I must say she is a very attractive woman. If she is considered ugly then I want to be ugly too :nicole:

IKR?

It's like when other guys say X man looks gay just because he's ridiculously handsome o.o.

Taylor may not be everyone's cup of tea but saying girlfriend is ugly is just absurd. One may not think she's stunning but at the absolute worst you have to admit she is above average.

It's way too early in the year for anyone to know what non-contract girls will be at VSFS. But Gigi has shot with Pink, has a very strong social media presence which VS loves and she's one of Taylor's BFFs so I'd say the chances are pretty high.