Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

robynlawley

I have started an online petition -link above 👆 JOIN ME and lets help change the minds of Victoria’s Secret to be more diverse and inclusive of body shapes and sizes on their runways!
Victoria Secret have dominated the space for almost 30 years by telling women there is only one kind of body beautiful.

Until Victoria’s Secret commits to representing ALL women on stage, I am calling for a complete boycott of this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. It’s time Victoria’s Secret recognized the buying power and influence of women of ALL ages, shapes, sizes, and ethnicities.
The female gaze is powerful, and together, we can celebrate the beauty of our diversity. It’s about time Victoria’s Secret celebrated the customers that fuel its bottom line.
Will you join me?
1 Sign the petition!
2 Encourage your friends not to tune in or attend the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
share a photo of yourself on Instagram, as you are (not airbrushed and beautiful), use the hashtag #myangelwings to share what makes you uniquely beautiful, please tag me so I can see (@robynlawley) and @ThirdLove 
For every person who shares a post with #myangelwings hashtag, ThirdLove will donate one bra to @isupportthegirls (a national non-profit that collects and distributes bras to homeless women and girls around the country !!!)

Dear Robyn,

Fuck off. You're just very annoying and no one will care about your "boycott" because you're a nobody, you ain't no Ashley Graham, so bitch bye.

Also, wtf are Jasmine and Elsa wearing? Those outfits are both trash :rofl:

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Dear Robyn,

Fuck off. You're just very annoying and no one will care about your "boycott" because you're a nobody, you ain't no Ashley Graham, so bitch bye.

Also, wtf are Jasmine and Elsa wearing? Those outfits are both trash :rofl:

but if Ashley Graham joins in ?

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

but if Ashley Graham joins in ?

I don't think she will, Ashley seems to be smarter than this, she has actually said she'd love to walk the show and work with the brand, which is a way better approach than call for a boycott. For all we know, VS could really re-brand and start working with plus-size models, clearly Robyn won't be one of them since she just burned that bridge. Ashley has made it this far because wether one likes it or not, she's smart. When has boycotting X brand ever worked for a model? Especially a model like Robyn who is a nobody, she deadass has less than 200 signatures in her petition :rofl:

I think if VS really want to rebrand and start using different body types they would never start with an Ashley kinda girl. I think more of someone like Iskra who in my opinion has an amazing body and wouldn't look so out of place with the rest of the Angels, very fit and healthy even if she is a little bigger. 

I think VS is very slowly trying to use "bigger" models (bigger in comparison with their angels, not someone like Ashley Graham) and that's why they are using Barbarba. Also they have Taylor and there's a girl in pink (don't know her name) who aren't as thin as the others. 

Also, i think making Alexina and Lameka angels will make people really mad (not only the VS fans). They are both sooo skinny and the VS instagram is already full of comments complaining about their sizes and the models being unhealty. 

I do think a rebranding is in the cards, I never in a million years expected Sofia Jamora to even attend castings and there she was this year. So I think working with her or with someone with a similar body would be a first step, I'd also love to see Iskra working with VS. I didn't mean to imply VS and Ashley will be a thing, that is a long shot, especially because I think she has her own line? But I have the feeling she's too smart to burn the VS bridge.